• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is everyone doing this Memorial weekend?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:52 PM
  • 25 Replies

So with the long weekend coming up, what is everyone's plans?

We're taking our first family vacation. We're going camping from Saturday until Tuesday! It should be fun, but a lot of work with the kids. We're staying in our brand new tent.

Any advice on what to bring? I am especially looking for portable ideas for toys. I have a 3 year old and 17 month old so it's going to be a challenge.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rash232
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:01 PM

WOW! I wanna go!!! Have fun for me! I love camping....

Destiny1403
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:02 PM

Hopefully giving birth!!!! LOL. Well we have a big Memorial Day party to go to on Sunday. That is really all our plans. NOthing major. Have fun on your vacation!

notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2010 at 2:04 PM

I am excited but also nervous. This is our first family vacation with both kids and no one but ourselves. All of our other vacations included other family members.

Quoting rash232:

WOW! I wanna go!!! Have fun for me! I love camping....

ECMOM970
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:05 PM
We are going to a professional baseball game, and the zoo. We then plan to be home for a BBQ and some college (JUCO) baseball Monday!
okhsmom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:12 PM

Oh, what a fun weekend you guys will have! We go to a lake a lot too and might this weekend.  Then again, we've just opened our pool and I'm looking forward to hanging out, relaxing right here at home.  Have fun!!

notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2010 at 2:13 PM

Oooh!! Here are some labor vibes! So exciting! I hope you have an easy labor.

Quoting Destiny1403:

Hopefully giving birth!!!! LOL. Well we have a big Memorial Day party to go to on Sunday. That is really all our plans. NOthing major. Have fun on your vacation!

kartersmommy820
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:16 PM

saterday we have a b day party at chuck e cheese, Sunday we have church then a fish fry that evening. Monday dh is off so we will prolly just spend the day by the pool!

ColtsFan1912
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:17 PM

Going to the strawberry festival nearby  & then cooking out.

lundaylove
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:50 PM

my MIL and SIL are visiting from thursday til sunday and hubby is off friday-tuesday so weather premiting we'll be at the beach as much as possible and hopefully a date night is in order =)

xxlilmomma09
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:51 PM

Nothing, my SO is training in California this the middle of June.. So me and the kiddos are just gonna sit around the house.

armybusy mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)