Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My crib on recall...so nice...right on the front page of MSN

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:53 PM
  • 19 Replies

http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Product-recalls-May-2010.aspx?cp-documentid=24318275&imageindex=1&cp-searchtext=May%202010%20Children%27s%20product%20recalls

Might want to check yours...

My name is Stacey , I am 35. Mother to my Miracle PCOS son Shawn JR ,  Still in love with Shawn Sr. after 16 years , Licensed Cosmetologist , Notary & Property and Casualty Agent , Scorpio , Honest , Loving , Genuine.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AM-BRAT
by Amber on May. 26, 2010 at 4:55 PM

Bummer, thanks!

-PB
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Ugh!  Another one?!  When are they gonna ban drop side cribs?

ShawnsMom31
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:58 PM

No problem, I was planning on having another child...now I get to buy another crib.

Quoting AM-BRAT:

Bummer, thanks!

My name is Stacey , I am 35. Mother to my Miracle PCOS son Shawn JR ,  Still in love with Shawn Sr. after 16 years , Licensed Cosmetologist , Notary & Property and Casualty Agent , Scorpio , Honest , Loving , Genuine.

aydens_mom620
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:58 PM

when are parents gonna pay attention to how they put the crib together, and check it regularly for damage?  i love my drop side crib and check all bolts and screws monthly on my sons crib.

Quoting -PB:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
LogansMommy0328
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:02 PM
I actually posted crib recall earlyer and I called babies r us apparently nobody makes dropside cribs anymore and they won't let me take my daughters back cuz its not on the recall list HELLO MCFLY! Shouldent that mean if they don't make em anymore there basicaly recalled anyway
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paranoiacomplex
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:02 PM

This is just one reason I will never get a drop-side crib.

mel600
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:03 PM

yeah my lil ones was one that was recalled to i took it apart and burned it. but it seems to be if there is plastic parts that are getting recalled.

bensmum25
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:37 PM

Legislation is reviewing a bill to make them illegal to sell/buy. it should pass by 2011....we are getting rid of ours...even though we check it regularly, I still don't feel safe about it.

Cryssie2107
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:40 PM

My MIL bought our 3-in1 drop side crib when I was about 4 mo preg. and I checked that list once a month since then..finally last month we move..2 weeks before I have the baby..set up the crib..look at the recall list a week later..and my crib has also been added..isn't that nice!

BabyDollMama
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:43 PM

Honestly, unless you check it every time you put your child in it, I do not see that as an excuse to still have a drop side crib. Every time you put your child in their crib, you are endangering their life. What happens if a screw gets loose the day after you checked it? You wouldn't know until it's too late. I find it very sad that you wouldn't be rushing to dump after hearing about it. JMO though :P

Quoting aydens_mom620:

when are parents gonna pay attention to how they put the crib together, and check it regularly for damage?  i love my drop side crib and check all bolts and screws monthly on my sons crib.

Quoting -PB:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)