Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need some advice about me and my boyfriend(my youngest daughters dad)

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:37 PM
  • 7 Replies

me and my current bf are living together we have been going out it will be 2 yrs in nov. i have known him for a pretty long time never knew that i would actually start dating him lol. anyways.. at first everything was going good there for a while actually then i dunno once we started livin together and i was still on maternity leave we was seeing each other like 24/7 which was alot haha we then started fighting and arguing quite a bit and alot of times its either over stupid little things or the one issue we have is soemtimes we have differences bout raisin my 3 yr old (not his biological kid) so im not sure what to do anymore i mean hes good with the kids and great with the baby he takes her alot and plays with her feeds her and stuff like that but sometimes i just feel like i would be happier if we were just friends and did the whole shared or joint custody thing with the baby and just take a lil break for a while not actually breakin up but somtimes i  just need some space it feels like i dont really have space when it comes to us and once in a while thats what i need but he always takes that as i want to break up or talkin to someone else or something like that which is not the case.  i do care about him and its nice cuz we have our lil family together here and everything but im not sure what i wanna do at times i feel like i would be better if i was livin her with the kids alone and maybe he could stay weekends or something and just talk things over and then other times i think i would get lonely and things would be harder and i need someone with me im kinda at a lost and if anyone has ever experience or went thru something similar any advice would be great thanks!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommytoangel407
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:41 PM

I am not being mean.  I promise, but it sounds like you two need to discuss all these stuff before bringing another child in the picture.

kandi2100
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:47 PM

im not bringing another child in the picture i only have two im not having anymore kids im getting fixed sorry if there was confusion there.

mommytoangel407
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:06 PM

I am sorry I meant to type before having this current child with him.  I was nursing and trying to type at the same time which is hard with my little flopper.

bluebunbun
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:13 PM

ur talented i could never breast feed and be on the computer lol

Quoting mommytoangel407:

I am sorry I meant to type before having this current child with him.  I was nursing and trying to type at the same time which is hard with my little flopper.

OP talk to him explain that you need space can he take the kids to the park after you get home? or do some errands just go out with the boys? something to get him out of the house with and sometimes without the kids you need your you time does he work?

kandi2100
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:44 PM

yes he works and i work fulltime also

bluebunbun
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:47 PM

are you both at work at the same time? is he already home when you get back? what do you think about my ideas? would they work for you?

Quoting kandi2100:

yes he works and i work fulltime also

also IMO you should take off the "sorry a little long" your post wasn't long and a lot of people wont read if it is long. i almost didn't open it lol

kandi2100
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:14 PM

haha ok thanks yeah usually when im off work hes home when i am so its like i come home and were both home im not sayin that i dont ever wanna be home when he is i just dont wanna argue and just have a nice day know what i mean?  and i have told him i need space but he always takes that as not wantin to be togehter or that im talkin to someone else or that im going somewheres with someone else he dont really take it lightly when i say that lol...  i just have soo much stuff that i need to and want to get done and it seems like im goin nowhere fast.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)