Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your baby can read

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:08 AM
  • 4 Replies

Has anybody tried this program? My MIL has offered to buy the Your Baby Can Read DVD's and stuff for us and I was wondering if I should take her up on the offer. I don't want her to waste the money if it doesn't work. I've looked at the website, and read reviews online, but I'm just not sure if I should trust them. So, have any of you mommies out there tried this? And if so does it work?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MarShy740
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:09 AM

I bought it but havent really tired it...

Tryin4GodsAngel
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:14 AM
I bought it for my stepson wen he was 2 and he is now 4 and can read children books I believe it works if u have alot of time on your hands. Gudluck and mayb u should make an update if u do decide to do it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dreambeliever96
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:18 AM

If she is offering to buy it, take her up on it.  I haven't tried it (am considering it though), but I've heard good things about it from a few people.  A nurse actually recommended it to me to begin with. 

StacyO722
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:23 AM

Quoting Tryin4GodsAngel:

I bought it for my stepson wen he was 2 and he is now 4 and can read children books I believe it works if u have alot of time on your hands. Gudluck and mayb u should make an update if u do decide to do it

I'm a stay at home mom, so I do have a good amount of time to devote to this. And if we do get it, I will definitely update with what we think. Thanks for your help :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)