Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you use Homeopathic remedies??

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:20 AM
  • 2 Replies

I have started giving my son Homeopathic remedies. He is oh most 4 and I think he has Autism. I give my son Cod liver oil, Brain food (Lecithin) to help his brain function properly, Hypercalm mental focus to help cam him down. 

What do you/your kids take??

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Owl_Feather
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:00 AM

I wish it was more affordable but I've been wanting to give my son flax seed oil (like cod liver oil but not as yucky tasting lol). Only homeopathic medicine he's had was for teething. If he has a bad cold I offer herbal remedies.  Not that he never will use homeopathic medicine, we just dont really have any situations where he needs it.  I prefer homeopathic and herbal medicine for ailments in general. I use a throat spray during allergy season to cure my strep ailments. Works beautifully every time!  For a while I used a spray called "panic button". it was a compounded spray to help with anxiety. There was a wonderful herbal store in my town which had an entire wall of homeopathic sprays and pills but it went out of business :(

The Earth does not belong to us, we belong to the Earth

----Chief Seattle

Ton-of-Love
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:03 AM

My kids and I ONLY do natural remedies!  Hubby does a little of both.  My children and I are very sensitive to meds and actually my kids have always responded better to natural remedies rather than meds anyways and my OB and their Ped has always been on-board with it.  I have used slippery elm for their reflux and tummy troubles, tea tree products/flax seeds/flax oil for skin issues, probiotics, cold/flu tea, migraine tea, mood stablizing tea, bowel help capsules....those are our main ones but if an issue arises I just go talk to my herbalist and she helps me through it! I have been working with her since my first pregnancy which was almost 6 years ago.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)