Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Secrets behind our Screen Names

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:40 AM
  • 9 Replies

Many Screen Names are similar, what's the reason you chose your screen name? Do you avoid sharing your first name online?

~ Marie - ( 25's been good to me)! 

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
--Nicole--
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:42 AM

LOL....mine is my first name

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown Click for more info!

canthaveboys1
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:43 AM

I chose canthaveboys, because I have all 4 girls!

carliemarie1015
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:43 AM

mine is my first and middle name...

and the 1015, is for Oct 15th...dating anniversary of my husband and I.  :)

momoftwins_3
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:44 AM

momoftwins_3 means that i have twins plus 3 singleton children. i have no problem telling people my firts name online :)

beaugrl0824
by New Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:45 AM

I've used beaugrl0824 since I went to work in DH's bar. It was called Beau James and I've used the 0824 since I was in high school they are my favorite numbers and they are a significant date for me

gwebkeijmmm
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:45 AM
It is the first & middle initials of my hubby, my kids & me. I wish I could add my baby`s initials. Then it would gwebkeijmearmm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
okhsmom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:46 AM

mine is the initials of my kids followed by mom and yes, I avoid sharing my given name

misunderstood1
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:49 AM

i avoid using my first name most of the time because my first name is boring(Kate) and have recently felt very "misunderstood" so chose this. LOL. i also feel like a lot of my opinions are very differing then other peoples so the sn may tip them off? I am also a lot more opinionated and don't mind being "misunderstood" by some if they just dont get it or dont want to hear it...:)

amber_1024
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:02 AM

Mine is my name,

and 1024 was my daughters due date.. (I made mine obv. while pregnant.. Lol).   She was born 10-22  ( =

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)