Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you make your man buy you tampons??

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:17 PM
  • 24 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you make your man buy you tampons when you run out?

Options:

yes

no

other?

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 27

View Results

Do you make your man buy you tampons?  I have a friend who does every time!  He has like a hundred tattoos and its a little hilarious.  I would NEVER EVER allow my husband to go get them for me!!!  I just don't think its appropriate to ask but thats me...

So, do you do it?

Having a bad day?  Come vent here WITHOUT the drama of the other groups!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/momsventing

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lundaylove
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:18 PM

i dont make him but he will if i need them

Stephynsos
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:18 PM

If I have nothing at home, and it hits me unexpectdly, or hes working and can grab em on his way home than DH will do it no problem... but... he just looks snuggly... haha

Amlynnk
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:19 PM

I dont make him, Ive never asked him to but from the beginning hes always asked if I needed some. Hes so sweet like that.

kleigh24

nope never even asked him too, I usually have like 3 or 4 boxes here at all times I like to stock up lol

canthaveboys1

No. he would not have a clue what he was looking for. I hate to think what he would come home with......lmao!

kaylasmom22

I don't use tampon. I use pads and he buys them for me all the time. If he had a problem with it he would have said something about it by now lol.

Brandonsgrl4evr
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:20 PM

I don't but if I ask he will... cuz he loves me! Lol

lil_mom2010

Joshua has brought me tampons to work, and bought me pads after I had Rebecca because the ones at the hospital SUCKED!

jillbailey26

I always just make sure I'm stocked so he never needs to.  I'm typically the one who goes to the store.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

RheaF

I dont make him, I will ask if he is running out to the store, or on his way home, but I dont force him to. It's really not a big deal to him though. He finds the guys who do get embarassed hilarious though. He makes fun of his buddy all the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)