Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM
  • 3468 Replies
43 moms liked this

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Replies (1-10):
Owl_Feather
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:07 PM
7 moms liked this

hi ladies! I'm rachel, 29, sahm to Sid, 25 months old. SO works full time as a mechanic. We live in South Georgia. yaaaay hot and humid summer approaching! not lol. I consider myself a semi-granola mama and I always love meeting new moms! This has been a really great group so far! That one post I wrote about my "friend" who bleeds lysol....wow I didnt expect that many replies! I love the advice i get in this group and I love giving my two cents as well!

samlbm
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello! I'm Sam. I'm from sunny Woodland Hills, CA and I work in marketing for services that help people with alcohol issues involving the law. I have a great family and I'm excited to be here!

Rhiannon1980
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this

HI all my name is Sarah I am 29 i have a little boy CJ he is 5 weeks old.  We live in South Carolina. My husband and I have been married almost 7 years now.  CJ is our first little one, thinking of trying for anther but not to sure yet.

psalms3115
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 6:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone,

My name is Joanna  I live with my husband and 5 children in Dover Ohio. My husband and I togeather have 4 boys and a girl (2 boys are my biological and he has 2 boys and a girl) they range in age from 18-9.

Im currently attending Ohio Christian University i'm working on my Bachelors Degree in  Business Management. My family attends New Pointe Community Church. Check it out at newpointe.org if you would like.

My passions are photography and animals.

jyarger10
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:59 AM

I'm Jackie I live in columbus, ohio with my 3 children and my husband in a month to be exact

25beengoodtome
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 2:19 PM

Hi Joanna, nice to meet you, I live in Ohio too ~South of you, in Coolville. Sounds like you have a wonderful family! 

Quoting psalms3115:

Hello everyone,

My name is Joanna  I live with my husband and 5 children in Dover Ohio. My husband and I togeather have 4 boys and a girl (2 boys are my biological and he has 2 boys and a girl) they range in age from 18-9.

Im currently attending Ohio Christian University i'm working on my Bachelors Degree in  Business Management. My family attends New Pointe Community Church. Check it out at newpointe.org if you would like.

My passions are photography and animals.

~Marie

25beengoodtome
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 2:22 PM

Hi Jackie, nice to meet you! I'm with my DH, we've decide to retire here in Ohio since it's so beautiful!

Quoting jyarger10:

I'm Jackie I live in columbus, ohio with my 3 children and my husband in a month to be exact

~Marie

HurleyMom25
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello to all the wonderful ladies of CafeMom! My name is Heather, i'm a wife and stay at home mom to a two soon to be three year old little boy named Alec. In my free time I enjoy chatting, meeting new people, CafeMom, watching and playing sports, spending time with my family, and enjoying life! I can't wait to meet some of you!

KricketMother09
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, I have a one year old daughter (Chloe), who is so active I can't help but wonder why I haven't lost the baby weight :).  My husband and I are going to celebrate our second anniversary in a little over one week.  That's my life 'as-is' at the moment :)

mnhagedorn
by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 7:27 AM
3 moms liked this

New mom with an almost 9 month old daughter Lily, and I need all the advice I can get.  I would like to think of myself as a "chill" mom, I dont worry about things too much and we get by fine.  I love my husband, daughter, and life and would like to thank those who reply to my questions and concerns.

Thanks, Mandy

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN