Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Replies (21-30):
crinthia
by on Jun. 8, 2010 at 12:47 PM

Hello there, My name is Crinthia and I am a SAHM of one. I currently reside in central florida with my soon to be husband. We plan to elope this month an have a small party afterwords! In my downtime I run my blog called socalledmom.com an so far it has been a fun hobby. I rarely get out of the house these days and would like to return to work part-time. My fiance works out of town M-F which only makes it that harder!

SoCalledMom.Com - A Fun Mommy Blog with awesome reviews and fun articles!

sexymaggie
by on Jun. 9, 2010 at 4:50 AM

http://www.cafemom.com/group/advice

meanassprincess
by on Jun. 9, 2010 at 12:54 PM

hey ladies not sure if I said hi, guess I am now my name is Tif and I am a mommy and a wife!

~ A lady in the street but a freak in the bed, corn fed, corn bread lovin, no I don't own any cows, yes I know you can't eat the yellow snow, though I appear to be all rainbows and sunshine, mess with this mean ass lil princess and you'll get what's coming to ya, it may not be what you thought but you'll get it, push me and I'll push you right back, you've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya, ashes to ashes dust to dust if it wasn't for women thier peckers would rust!?! ~

shyytea
by on Jun. 9, 2010 at 1:45 PM

HELLO EVERYONE :) MY NAME IS TRAINA, I LIVE IN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON WITH MY SOON TO BE HUSBAND AND OUR TWO BOYS. I AM CURRENTLY IN SCHOOL, BUT I AM SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR WORK. ALTHOUGH I AM NOT WORKING AT THE MOMENT I STILL FIND WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE FOR LITTLE SIMPLES THINGS AROUND THE HOUSE. ( I FIGURE THAT ANY LITTLE CAN HELP TREMENDOUSLY) WELL, THE SUMMER IS NEARLY HEAR AND I'M SO READY....I HOPE YALL ARE TOO;)

powersof3
by on Jun. 9, 2010 at 1:56 PM

Well, there's not a whole lot to say about me.  I'm unhappily married and have the two best kids on earth.  I work part time as a in home personal care aide for the elderly.  I don't really have any true friends so I'm kinda hoping to meet a few on CafeMom.

ILUVPURPLE28
by on Jun. 9, 2010 at 3:52 PM

Hi There Everyone,

My name is Jo Ann and I live with my fiance and two children (16 & 14), although all together, we have 7 children and 8 grandchildren and one on the way.  The other 5 are already grown and on their own.  First, I want to say that I have briefly read a couple of posts, and I am curious about the abbreviations of words.  Is that a requirement (i know, sounds like a dumb question), but since I'm new, I want to make sure I follow the rules.  Or is the abbreviations for names and words a preference?  Thank you to whomever answers for me.  Moving On, I live is Texas and have my entire life.  I am very excited to be here because I have come to a mid-life conclusion...I need all the advice I can get.  Seriosly, Im kinda drained from figuring things out by myself.  So, I look forward to interacting with any and all my Cafe Moms.  Blessings!

KaitlynsMommy85
by on Jun. 9, 2010 at 11:12 PM

Hi ladies! I'm Stephanie, 25, married, wahm, and mother to Kaitlyn whos almost 10 months now. Time goes by way too fast! We just started TTC again so hopefully we'll be making her a little brother or sister.

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Jun. 10, 2010 at 1:39 PM

Hi Crinthia! Welcome to the group! :)

Quoting crinthia:

Hello there, My name is Crinthia and I am a SAHM of one. I currently reside in central florida with my soon to be husband. We plan to elope this month an have a small party afterwords! In my downtime I run my blog called socalledmom.com an so far it has been a fun hobby. I rarely get out of the house these days and would like to return to work part-time. My fiance works out of town M-F which only makes it that harder!

bamababe1975

Hi Tif! It's nice to meet you! :)

Quoting meanassprincess:

hey ladies not sure if I said hi, guess I am now my name is Tif and I am a mommy and a wife!

bamababe1975

Welcome to the group, Traina! It's nice to meet you! :)

Quoting shyytea:

HELLO EVERYONE :) MY NAME IS TRAINA, I LIVE IN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON WITH MY SOON TO BE HUSBAND AND OUR TWO BOYS. I AM CURRENTLY IN SCHOOL, BUT I AM SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR WORK. ALTHOUGH I AM NOT WORKING AT THE MOMENT I STILL FIND WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE FOR LITTLE SIMPLES THINGS AROUND THE HOUSE. ( I FIGURE THAT ANY LITTLE CAN HELP TREMENDOUSLY) WELL, THE SUMMER IS NEARLY HEAR AND I'M SO READY....I HOPE YALL ARE TOO;)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured