Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Replies (2601-2610):
Stracy4413
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 7:17 PM

HI! I am a new member! I thought i would join this to get adivce from moms! I have a two year old son. I lost my mom three years ago and dont have a woman in  my life that can give me adivce on tricks and what not. I think it would be nice to be able to talk to other moms and ask adivce or learn new things! :)

geekmommy84
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Hi Everyone! I'm Carolyn, FT SAHM of 3. I have a 3 1/2 yr old son Ryder; 1 yr old daughter Olivia; and a 1m 4d old daughter Makenzie. I'm also a wife to a U. S. Marine Chris. We've been together since 2007 and have been happier each day. I love to have fun, laugh, and make friends. I also to play WoW. I have self-tought Photography and Siggy making(still a Rookie). I'm originally from California but due to DH's work we are stationed at Camp Lejeune,NC.  Anything else you want to know don't be shy ask <3

is a goofball momma bear of 3(DS~ 3; DD~ 1; DD#2~ 1m) who is a wife to a us marine <3 . Can't forget she loves to pull crazy antics!

mrsesquer3
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:43 AM

HELLO LADIES!!! MY NAME IS CECI AND I AM A MOTHER OF 3 AND A NEWLY ENGAGED WOMAN. I AM 26 AND NEED SOME SERIOUS ADVICE. AS I BEEN CHECKING THROUGH THIS SITE I COME TO TERMS WITH LIKING THIS SITE MORE AND MORE. ALL THE WOMEN ON HERE ARE WONDERFUL, SO FAR. I AM EXCITED TO MEET NEW MOMS AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS.

KristyKelly
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Hello. My name is Kristy. I live in Ohio. I am a step mother to a 4 year old girl. Im in my 1st year of marriage, and trying to concieve.

Xavomar
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Hello everyone,
My name is Karen, I'm 29 yrs old, married to a great guy going on 4 yrs. We live in Florida with 2 children; 2 1/2 yr old boy n 7 weeks baby boy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ifuseekBuffy
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:36 PM
I'm about to be a mommy for the first time. My relationship with my boyfriend was the absolute best relationship I have ever had. once I told him I was pregnant, he completely shut down. He doesn't call, text, or want to see me. he's got a great job, he's 27, and hes a very smart and classy person. he never seemed like the sort of person who would leave the girl he "knocked-up". anyone have any advice? I'm hoping that this is just him being in shock. I hate the idea of my child growing up without a father.
abbysmom028
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:09 PM

hello im Candice I'm 29 and a mom of 3 . We live in TN. Im always giving advice in real life lol

cairy
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:57 PM
hi ladies! I'm Carly, 27 yrs old. I have 2 girls, 2 and 7. I'm a single mom, I've been a single mom for about 6 months. I'm just looking to hopefully make some friends :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShandyJo
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Hi I'm Shandy I'm a SAHM with two kidlets DD is 8 and DS in 3. I'm married to a wonderful man, and that's me in a nutshell.

BamaMomto4
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2012 at 3:17 AM

Hello. I'm Lisa . I will be 50 in a few days. I'm a SAHM of 4( 3 boys one girl) and a grandma to 5 with grandbaby #6 due in Nov. My oldest son is 31.He and his wife are the parents of the oldest 4 grands.My second son will be 27 on Monday. My daughter is 23. She and her husband( a Marine) have an almost 6 month old girl( she was born on Halloween) with their next one due Nov. 11th. My youngest son is 15.  My husband and I have been married for 32  years(33 in Oct). We live smack dab in the middle of Alabama. I have lived here all my life.My oldest son and his family live next door to us so I get to see the oldest 4 grands often. My daughter is in N.C. right now but she and her husband plan on her and their little girl  moving back here in May so we and other relativescan help her with the little one  during her pregnancy and while she house hunts. They will be staying with us so I will get to see  grand #5 every day. 

Lisa

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured