Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Replies (3111-3120):
paykendl
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Hi! My name is Payton, I'm a SAHM to six little darlings. I've been married to my husband for 6 years. I look forward to meeting everyone! 

ChikSlim
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Hello Cafe Moms:

My name is Tiffany and I live in NY with my husband and 2 kids. I'm looking forward to chatting it up, sharing common interests and getting to know each other. Don't be afraid to ask or talk about anything with me :)
Christmaslver68
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Hello everyone

I am currently a SAHM of 2 boys a 10 year old and a 5 year old.  I enjoy horseback riding, swimming, fishing, gardening, nature, cross-stitching and spending time with my boys, making new friends, watching sunsets and sunrises and reading.  My favorite color is yellow.  My favorite seasons are Srping and Fall.  My favorite holidays are Christmas; Thanksgiving; Easter; St Patrick's Day(yes I am Irish) and Halloween.  My mother passed in 2004 and I miss her tremendiously.  I think about her every day and wish I could just have one more hour with her.  I am the youngest of 6 children.  I have been married for 14 years. 

If there is anything more you'd like to know feel free to ask.  If you'd like to add me to your friends list feel free to send me a request just mention this group when sending the request.  Thank you and I look forward to meeting alot of new friends

stephanieannmom
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Hello!  I am new to CAfe Mom, and to joining Mom groups in general.  Have a 6 month old daughter. It seems I can find many topics to research here.  I could spend lots of time here during "nap time"

CowboysAngel02
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Quoting Bmat:

Hi, Teri! Pleased to meet you. Welcome to the group.

Quoting CowboysAngel02:

Hi there!! My nam eis Teri and I am excited to be here. I hope to make friends and discuss different aspects of life and get some advice with the difficult things:)

Thanks Bmat! I am pleased to meet you too:)

CierrasMama0407
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:27 PM

I am Ashley a 30 year old single mom to a little girl named Cierra, who is 8 years old. We live in Michigan. Cierra is in 3rd grade. I work part time at CVS.

lilmomma10113
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Hi! I am Barb. I am a mother of one lovely girl :) I am also expecting in the summertime of 2013! My husband is Bob. He is the love of my life <3

Our names may seem a bit old fashioned, but believe me we are not at all.(:

Any advice for older kids?!?. I mean, my little girl is growing by the second!

jesuschild06
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Im Susan. I am 24 and have been hapily with my boyfriend since January this year. We just found out that we are pregnant and we are extremely excited. He wants a girl, but I dont have a preference at all. I AM HAVING A BABY. I already feel extremely behind in my pregnancy since I had no idea I was pregnant. I have an upper respratory infection and the dr wanted to take a test before prescribing antibiotics since I could remember when my last period was...  Thank goodness for being sick :)

mamamiaredrick
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Hello everyone, my name is Mia Redrick known as the Mom Strategistâ„¢. I am the founder of Finding Definitions LLC and the CEO of the TimeForMom-Me. I just found this site which I believe most of here are moms and I really love to share stories and strategies which I think will definintely work and it is proven in terms of my experiences. So, hope I could connect with some other great moms here, to learn from you and to be able to share some great strategies for better motherhood journey. 

jjveeck
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Hello, my name is Joanne. I am a former educator, author and a member of the National Speaker's Association. I have been studying positive psychology for over 15 years and as a result have written three children's books, with emphasis on compassion, acceptance and overall well-being, and have co-authored an adult book with Deepak Chopra and Jack Canfield. I am an advocate for anti-bullying! If I can offer some advice that might help you, it would be my pleasure.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)