Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Replies (3121-3130):
youngmom16
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Hello, my name is Kristen, I am a 22 year old single mom with a 5 year old daughter and expecting #2 in November. We live in Pennsylvania. I currently have my 5 year old every other weekend from Friday evening until Sunday evening. Have yet to work anything out yet with the expected, I tend to be too nice of a person and scared to stand up a lot though so I am trying my best to avoid any conflict relating to that :/ I am currently unemployed, but looking forward to getting a job after the little one arrives. 

MollyLove444
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Hi Everyone!!

I'm glad to have found a place to ask much needed advice.  What do you think of this?

My son started a new private middle school (he got a scholarship).  Most parents there are either lawyers, doctors, enterprenuers etc.  I am unemployed! I have been meeting the other moms and they seem very nice.  I am going to all the PTA meetings and fundraisers and activities for parents.  My question is, is it appropriate to approach them for job posibilities at their or their husbands frms, business?  I mean I just started there as a mom and I don't know how they would react (they may alienate me for the duration of middle school!!

Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Amy

yarocuhcap
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am a New York City mom.  I have 3 kids. one is 11 and two are 3 and I love being a mom but sometimes I find it hard to connect with other moms. I hope through this site I can learn how to connect with you guys and get and give lots of advice.

Amy

swati88
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:06 AM
Hey friends Swati this side.New member of this website.I really hope i will get latest updates on pregnancy relates topics as am a newly married and trying to conceive. And i hope i can also provide you my tips of cooking and home decoration as well. Thanks!!
jenni97
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Im seeking advise about my 9 year old son. I struggle everyday with connecting with my son trying to get him to listen and teaching him the importance of responsibility. Im seeking positive advice as well as any parenting seminars,books,education that help me succeed in being a better parent.

Jenni_Lynne71
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Hi!!! My name is Jen, I'm 41, divorced, and have 3 kids-two girls Alecia age 20 and Rachael who will be 14 next month; and a son,Taylor age 16. I live with my S0, Rylan, and we've been together for a little over 3yrs now.

I work 30hrs a week as a server in a family restaurant, and he is a store manager/mechanic @ a place that sells and installs batteries, alternators, and starters on vehicles, tractors, and semi's. They also sell and repair golf cars.

I love to cook, coupon, read, fish, spend time with family,photography, and spend time on fb, cm, and pinterest when time allows.

I love to give advice to younger moms as I have been there, done that. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4GEMS
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Hi everyone! I'm Charlotte. I have 4 amazing children. My daughter is 15 and my boys are 10, 7, and 23 months. I'm currently in the process of planning a wedding. My bf and I have been together for 10 years and finally decided to tie the knot. I enjoy meeting people but I don't get out much because my children (especially my teen) keeps me so busy. I look forward to making new friends here!
Shabz
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Hi, I'm Shabz!  29yo mum to 2 girls who are four and two...

stacyyork
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Hi! I'm Stacy, mom of 2, a 5 year old girl and 4 year old boy.  I love meeting other parents and hearing about their struggles and advice.  My husband and I owned a mental health practice where we worked with hundreds of children and families.  Now, we are being stay at home parents and working online.  I always believe parents are the experts and I have so much to learn from all of you. 

MamatoBellaLiv
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Hello Cafe Moms! It's nice to "meet" you! My name is Marinella. I live in Pennsylvania and have called PA my home for most of my life.  I am a mother to two beautiful, smart and funny little girls, Isabella and Olivia. My girls are fifteen months apart but 90% of the time I feel like I have twins and I love it! I am also happily married to my darling husband of six years and feel very blessed in my life. I am a stay at home mom for now and have been since before my first daughter was born. I left my career upon learning I was pregnant to prepare for motherhood.  We'll see what the future holds!

I look foward to gaining advice and insight from this group. THANK YOU!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)