Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Replies (3141-3150):
Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Hello Daisy! Welcome to the group! Be sure to post your concerns and questions in the  main forum to get the most attention. Click the Advice for Moms at the top of this page, then click add new post. Good luck and ((hugs)).

Quoting darlene917:

heyy everyone my name is Daisy I am 2 weeks pregnant and its my sophmore year in college. I honestly do not know what to do... my boyfriend is very supportive and een there for me for 5 years. My main concerns are SCHOOL, TELLING MY MOTHER, AND INSURANCE ,how i can raise this child? i need serious helpppp!!

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Welcome to the group, Karla!  Be sure to post your questions on the main forum where they'll get the most attention.  Click Advice for Moms at the top of this page, then click add a post in the upper right of the page. Being firm and consistent is what worked for me, at least until the boys were in their teens. Good luck!

Quoting karla2108:

Love my son, we get along really well but, when I tell him to stop he dosnt listen, it gets on my nerves and dont know what to do?

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, Kimberly, welcome to the Advice group! Jump right in and join any of the discussions that interest you. :)

Quoting Kim4247:

Hi, my name is Kimberly. I am 22 years old and mom to only one. My daughter Vivianna is 5 years old and in kndergarten. I am very new to CM and hoping to meet new moms =)

Beccah2
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Hi my name is Rebeccah and I am 29 years old. I have two wonderful children Trinity 8 and Gavin 5. I have been married 9 years and I live in a wonderful town! I am a girl scout leader in my area, I am the vice president of my childrens P.T.O, I  work full time as a desk clerk at the Super 8 and about 1000 other things. I am going to school to get my bachlors degree and I am hoping to stick with it since I have not been in school for the past 11 years! That is all I really have. 

RH.AI.GA.SH
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Ellie! I am a nurse here in AZ! I am almost 30 years old and I currently have 4 kids and am expecting twins in Jan. Rylan is 8. Gaven is 6. Avery is 3. Skylie is 18 months. And Landon And addysen will be here in 14 weeks! ;)

roberta1234
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Hi i am new here

Eldurbin
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Hello soon to be friends,

Name is Libby and I'm married with a 18 month year old son. I'm fairly new to cafemom, brand new to the group as you probably figured out since I'm posting this. I am family oriented and I stick close to the friends. Actually I have 2 friends and I've only really ever known them since I was in elemetary. I don't get out often but I am a social butterfly, I get a long with everyone and it wasn't my choice not to not go out with friends. My DH likes to always spend time with me so if I hang out with some one he gets powty... Hope I spelled that correct. Ha! But anyways, hope to be able to meet new people here. :)

jocob
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:20 AM

waveHi,y'all glad to meet you.

hotpinkpoodle
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Hi, I'm Lindsay, a/k/a hotpinkpoodle, LOL! I'm 20 weeks pregnant with my and my husband's first child, and am super excited to meet our little guy, Jack, in February. I love to read everything I get my hands on, whether it be novels (historical fiction is my fave), non-fiction, or even food labels. I do yoga to relax, and don't have a set birth plan. I'm just going to see where the wave takes me!

ES1915
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Newbie here....I have 2 wonderful daughters....8 & 4.  I am just ready to get some great advice from other moms.  I can always learn something new.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN