Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Replies (3151-3160):
Pink_Love
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Hi I'm Lyv, SAHM to Dallas Grace (6), Sierra Cheyenne (4) and Charles Hunter (3). Been married to DH for 7 years. And we are from Texas. Anywhoooooo HELLOOOOOO lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jynkx
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 1:12 AM

i l;ove to give sincere advice.

MommaBear915
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Hello fellow moms! My name is Patricia and I am 32 years old, I have two kids, boy and girl. I am married and live in west Texas. I work from home and go to nursing school part time. I'm hoping to be a nurse asap! I would love to work in pediatrics someday, as I love to always be able to help kids in any way that I can. I love being a wife and a mother...my family means the world to me and being a mother is the best job that there is.

ashleyd28
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 1:52 PM

My name is Ashley, I have three kids ages 7,4, and 3weeks. I have been with my husband for 9 years. My older two are very excited over their new brother but my daughter has been acting out a bit which I did expect. How can I get her to eat whats put in front of her? We have had a slight turn in our finances so we are not able to purchase a lot of the foods she is use to. My husband makes to much to recieve food stamps but our bills keep us with a strict budget. What should we do?

kmom387
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Hi Moms,

I am a mother of 3 but joined this group because I am now a grandmother and I'm sure I'm on the wrong website but I do find it informative. I have a 2 1/2 year old that I watch 3 days a week and thought this site would give an up to date info on raising children in this day an age.

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Welcome!! I am also a grandma and find a lot of good advice and information on the site for more than raising children. There are friendly and helpful people here.

Quoting kmom387:

Hi Moms,

I am a mother of 3 but joined this group because I am now a grandmother and I'm sure I'm on the wrong website but I do find it informative. I have a 2 1/2 year old that I watch 3 days a week and thought this site would give an up to date info on raising children in this day an age.

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Hi, Ashley! Welcome to the Advice group! Congratulations on your new baby.

Don't make meals a battle ground.  If you have anything that she'll eat, even PB&J, serve her some of that along with what everyone else is eating, and don't make a big deal if she turns it down.  For more advice from others, put your question on the main forum- click the Advice for Moms logo at the top of this page, then click add a post.

Quoting ashleyd28:

My name is Ashley, I have three kids ages 7,4, and 3weeks. I have been with my husband for 9 years. My older two are very excited over their new brother but my daughter has been acting out a bit which I did expect. How can I get her to eat whats put in front of her? We have had a slight turn in our finances so we are not able to purchase a lot of the foods she is use to. My husband makes to much to recieve food stamps but our bills keep us with a strict budget. What should we do?

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Hello! and Welcome, Patricia!  Best of luck on your nursing studies!

Quoting MommaBear915:

Hello fellow moms! My name is Patricia and I am 32 years old, I have two kids, boy and girl. I am married and live in west Texas. I work from home and go to nursing school part time. I'm hoping to be a nurse asap! I would love to work in pediatrics someday, as I love to always be able to help kids in any way that I can. I love being a wife and a mother...my family means the world to me and being a mother is the best job that there is.

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Welcome!  Good advice is always welcome here. :)

Quoting jynkx:

i l;ove to give sincere advice.

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Hi, Lyv! Welcome to the Advice group! Pleased to have you here!

Quoting Pink_Love:

Hi I'm Lyv, SAHM to Dallas Grace (6), Sierra Cheyenne (4) and Charles Hunter (3). Been married to DH for 7 years. And we are from Texas. Anywhoooooo HELLOOOOOO lol

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)