Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Replies (3231-3240):
admf
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Good Afternoon Ladies....My name is Angie and I live in TX. 

keyonnajames
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Hi, my name is keyonna I live in teledo ohio on the east side I have one child he's 3 yrs old. I am engaged and I a shy cute girl.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jelly_bean91
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 6:13 PM

hi my name is jean :)

im a single mother looking to make some mommy friends

joanniex3
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 6:13 PM

hi moms, i'm joan.  dh and i have 2 boys, 2yo and 8mo.  working as an electrical engineer in hawaii.

marisa_k
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Hey. I'm Marisa, I'm 24 years old. I am a stay at home mom to my baby boy Hadyn (15 months old). I live in Destin, FL. I want to try for another baby soon, but my husband doesn't know that yet! We are definitely enjoying every moment spent with our little one.

mizzfrank05
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Hi everybody Im Trisha, I have 2 precious girls. 7 and 4 1/2 yrs old I am a SAHM, I am married to the most wonderful man n the whole world we have been 2gether for 8 yrs. we have a beautiful pup named Gizmo, she is a chihuahua/ Terrier. my passions r photography and scrapbooking.  I luv to meet new people  so feel free to add me.

mizznikki1
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 9:25 AM

HELLO MY NAME IS NIKKI IM A NEW MOM TO BE IM 17TG WEEKS

rmebrat1020
by Member on Oct. 27, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Hi all, my name is Erika. I am 40 yrs old. I am an Army Brat and Army wife. We have 3 beautiful little girls, 7, 4 and 2. We are currently stationed in Kansas.

that1girlemy
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 3:58 PM
Hello my name is Emily I am 23 in college and pregnant with our first baby! It is due June 8 th so it is far to early to know the sex. I am excited or exhausted most of the time but have spurts of being terrified... Lol I'm guessing I am pretty normal
spirit236
by New Member on Oct. 27, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Hello my name is leah!

Im new to this group and would love anything anyone has to offer in advise. Im a first-time mom with a military husband and a, " i know everything about parenting" mother-in-law. someone help!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)