Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Replies (3241-3250):
MommaMeka76
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Meka and I live in Missouri.  I'm mommy to 2 kiddies, a boy - 12 and a girl - 5!  Looking forward to making new friends...

chattycat65
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 10:06 AM

chattycat65
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Hello my name is patricia and i am a home bound mom but will help anyone that i can from home. I am not a selfshis person at all.I am married mom grandmom and  have two very spoil cats name totone and sassy. Totone is mom cat and stays right with me. I love nascar and writting to soilders that is away from home and family. I am looking for people to chat with.Thanks for reading this patricia b aka chattycat65

PrettyLady80253
by Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Hi I'm D age 29. I have 3 boys (age 7,6, 3) 1 girl (age5) and another one coming. anytime now and no idea what it is. crossed legs on sono.found this site looking for advive on labor issues. I found it interesting. I realize all and pregnancies are different this one is way different than my others I've had more problems.

momof198527
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:39 PM

im sam, mom of 3 kids i live in michigan

momof198527
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:44 PM

i need some advice or find out if anyone in here has gone 2months atleast with no period an had neg hpts.

WAHMof1
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Hi Ladies, My name is Alaina.  So a little about me - I have been married to my husband for almost 14 years, we have a 9 year old son, Joey.  I call him my miracle baby because I was told there was a very slim chance I would get pregnant.  He has learning difficulties and everyday is a new challenge.  He is in a special 4th grade class and he is doing better each day.  He is still not up to where he should be.  

I also have been fortunate enough to be able to work from home and run my own Virtual Assistnt business.  I love to make new friends and hope to here as well as get some advice when needed.  Thank you for allowing me to join you all!!!

happy halloween

DutchBaby12
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Hello everyone :) My name is Alexandria and I have a 6 week old half-Dutch baby girl named Charlotte Rose <3

silverring86
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Hiii. I joined cafe mom because i am curious of what other moms have to say involving their children. Nothing imparticular at the moment. However, my boyfriend and I are trying to have our first baby together in the near future. Very near future. He is currently away working so we can be more financally set up, even though we know your never ready to have a baby, but it cant hurt. I enjoy hearing what others have to say especially about something this important. I get advice from a lot of ppl and take away from it want i feel i need and works for me. So i think this is the perfect place to get a better idea of what we are in for, and to help prepare ourselves better for the job. I want to be the best mom i can be.

Bmat
by Barb on Nov. 4, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting silverring86:

Hiii. I joined cafe mom because i am curious of what other moms have to say involving their children. Nothing imparticular at the moment. However, my boyfriend and I are trying to have our first baby together in the near future. Very near future. He is currently away working so we can be more financally set up, even though we know your never ready to have a baby, but it cant hurt. I enjoy hearing what others have to say especially about something this important. I get advice from a lot of ppl and take away from it want i feel i need and works for me. So i think this is the perfect place to get a better idea of what we are in for, and to help prepare ourselves better for the job. I want to be the best mom i can be.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured