Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Replies (3261-3270):
Sunshine7781
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:10 AM

I just want to say hello to everyone. I am looking to meet other moms who are dealing with troubled teens.

mommyal23
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 11:09 AM

hello everyone my name is alex. I have a 5 yr old daughter. she means the world to me! I am excited to learn and share some great advice with you all!

heavensdaughter
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Hey, I'm Anne. Married to my husband Travis for 6.5 years, mother to a yours mine and ours collection of beautiful girls including 2 15 year olds, then 13, 11, 3, and 2. They are the light of my life. I'm the wahm behind Linah Sora cloth diapers, admin in the group Cuties with Cloth Booties, and new owner of the group Make Life Beautiful.

GreenEyes8707
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Hello.My name is Tiffany, I am 25 with a 5 year old son, Timothy. 

baconandcoffee
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Hello my name is She-Ra,

I need to meet moms and get advice that works or helps me help my daughter. my first child and am open to any advice given.

RedHotOutCast3
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Hi Mom's, whats up! Nothing much here.My name is Honie Marie,been married for 20 yrs.And have a 9 yr old daughter. Live in a small town in Crab Orchard,Tenneesse,a placed called Renegade Mountian.That u can't find on a map.lol But luv it;next best thing to Smoky Mountain Tenneesse. I'm stay home mom,that is studing to be a bible scholar. I know,differ but effect,its not for everyone. U just agree,to disagree,come out respecting. And u get to meet new people. Differ point of veiws,thats what make life grand.

Francisca1308
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 3:56 AM

hi mommies im francisca im a christian a wife to a wonderful man and a mommy of 2 blessings my boy isaiah going to be 5 in jan and my baby girl liliana goin be 1 in november. I work at home on my own time so i have been blessed to be able to stay home and teach and watch my children grow and learn : ) i love helping others and i just want to connect with other mommies as i work at home i dont really get out much with other moms always just the kiddos or hubby ; ) Stay blessed and i look foward to being involved in this group :)

proc48
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Hello All! I'm Jessica, I am 26 years old have a 16 month old daughter that I can't get enough of. I live in Culpeper, VA and work as a Personal Trainer and a Personal assistant. I am alway love connecting with other moms that are looking to connect with me. I love to give advice about working out and fitness I consider myself a fitness junky what ever you want to know I probably already know the answer. It is nice to meet all of you! : )

proc48
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Hello All! I'm Jessica I am married with a 16month old and I can't get enough of my baby girl, she is my first sunshine in my life I love her to death. I am a personal trainer and I love giving advice on fitness, weightloss and exercises. I consider myself to be a fitness junky if you have a question ask I'll know the answer. I love connecting with other moms!

Lexisawesomemom
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Hello. My name is Arin. Im 27 years old. I have a little girl who will be six Nov 29th and her name is Alexia.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN