Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Replies (3271-3280):
JamieMarie6386
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:35 AM

My name is Jamie. I am a mother of 3. 8, 6, and 3. I'm a stay at home mom but I run my own in home daycare. So I pretty much have 6 kids. I'm home all the time except when my oldest has basketball or if I go grocery shopping. My 6 and 3 year old are girls. They are the ones that test me the most. Tissy fits and fighting and screaming. I am getting worn thin. Help!

mom09-13
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Hello my name is Mandy and I'm interested in meeting new people and making friends.  I'm married as of June first.  I have a 3 year old son and my husband and I are expecting our first child together.  I'm very excited to get started talking and making friends

sonnyswoman75
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Well Cafemom is the best place for that

Quoting mom09-13:

Hello my name is Mandy and I'm interested in meeting new people and making friends.  I'm married as of June first.  I have a 3 year old son and my husband and I are expecting our first child together.  I'm very excited to get started talking and making friends

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommalbg2012
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Hello! I am Lori, 28 yrs old. I live in NW okc.  I am due may 2012 and currently have a 7 yr old. I am a full time mom and  k12 learning coach for my son at home.  I was a childcare teacher before making a change to stay home and be a full time mom. I am excited to be here and hope to learn new things from each other and meet new friends!   

31curious
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Teri 31, mom to two beautiful girls 12, 4 and TTC#3. I'm a SAHM. I live in British Columbia Canada. My husband is a computer tech for a university. Looking forward to getting to know you ladies.

Brittneydavis89
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:36 PM
Hello everyone!! My name is brittney I'm 23!! I'm a SAHM with one little girl! Her name is Haven she is three! We are expecting a little boy in the spring and couldn't be happier !! My husband is a welder! Love him to death he is a step dad but you would never know that! I'm live in SW Oklahoma it's pretty boring here!! I'm new to this site!
angellhall
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:30 AM

Hello, I'm Julie, and I have a 21mo baby boy, and just gave birth to a girl on Friday, Nov 9. My birthday is this Saturday, and I'm turning 40, holy moly. That's enough of a conversation starter, isn't it lol? This is a new type of social media for me, I'll have to get used to it. Is there a live chat in an open room for multiple ppl somewhere?

FrannyNB
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Hi I am Franny my daughter is going to be a yr on the 29th and I am a new mom. I am not sure of how to wean her off of the bottle especially when she has started refusing to eat her baby food in a jar. She takes a few bites and then closes her mouth and wont open it. I have tried giving her a spoon of her own to play with but it is still unsuccessful. I have making it a fun feeding time. NEED HELP!!

doublekmom1
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Hello,
Navigating motherhood and in search of some pearls of wisdom
MiriRose923
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Hi, my name is Miranda, and I've been on this site for a while and love interacting with other moms! I am the mother of two girls, ages 12 (13 next month!) and 9.  Love being a mom to girls!!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN