Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Replies (3271-3280):
celticgirl48809
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Hi I'm celticgirl48809!  Just started with Cafemom.  I have never been a part of a group before.  Hoping to gain some insight on life in many areas.

JamieMarie6386
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:35 AM

My name is Jamie. I am a mother of 3. 8, 6, and 3. I'm a stay at home mom but I run my own in home daycare. So I pretty much have 6 kids. I'm home all the time except when my oldest has basketball or if I go grocery shopping. My 6 and 3 year old are girls. They are the ones that test me the most. Tissy fits and fighting and screaming. I am getting worn thin. Help!

mom09-13
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Hello my name is Mandy and I'm interested in meeting new people and making friends.  I'm married as of June first.  I have a 3 year old son and my husband and I are expecting our first child together.  I'm very excited to get started talking and making friends

sonnyswoman75
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Well Cafemom is the best place for that

Quoting mom09-13:

Hello my name is Mandy and I'm interested in meeting new people and making friends.  I'm married as of June first.  I have a 3 year old son and my husband and I are expecting our first child together.  I'm very excited to get started talking and making friends

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommalbg2012
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Hello! I am Lori, 28 yrs old. I live in NW okc.  I am due may 2012 and currently have a 7 yr old. I am a full time mom and  k12 learning coach for my son at home.  I was a childcare teacher before making a change to stay home and be a full time mom. I am excited to be here and hope to learn new things from each other and meet new friends!   

31curious
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Teri 31, mom to two beautiful girls 12, 4 and TTC#3. I'm a SAHM. I live in British Columbia Canada. My husband is a computer tech for a university. Looking forward to getting to know you ladies.

Brittneydavis89
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:36 PM
Hello everyone!! My name is brittney I'm 23!! I'm a SAHM with one little girl! Her name is Haven she is three! We are expecting a little boy in the spring and couldn't be happier !! My husband is a welder! Love him to death he is a step dad but you would never know that! I'm live in SW Oklahoma it's pretty boring here!! I'm new to this site!
angellhall
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:30 AM

Hello, I'm Julie, and I have a 21mo baby boy, and just gave birth to a girl on Friday, Nov 9. My birthday is this Saturday, and I'm turning 40, holy moly. That's enough of a conversation starter, isn't it lol? This is a new type of social media for me, I'll have to get used to it. Is there a live chat in an open room for multiple ppl somewhere?

FrannyNB
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Hi I am Franny my daughter is going to be a yr on the 29th and I am a new mom. I am not sure of how to wean her off of the bottle especially when she has started refusing to eat her baby food in a jar. She takes a few bites and then closes her mouth and wont open it. I have tried giving her a spoon of her own to play with but it is still unsuccessful. I have making it a fun feeding time. NEED HELP!!

doublekmom1
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Hello,
Navigating motherhood and in search of some pearls of wisdom

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)