Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Replies (3281-3290):
MiriRose923
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Hi, my name is Miranda, and I've been on this site for a while and love interacting with other moms! I am the mother of two girls, ages 12 (13 next month!) and 9.  Love being a mom to girls!!

me-n-my3babes
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Hi I'm Katrina.  I have 3 kids ages 5 months, 3 and 6.  I sometimes have questions and need advice and I would love to have somewhere to go for many different opinions, so that's why I'm here :)

proud2bmom128
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:39 AM

i am a workng mom of one son who is 10.  I work a full time job and try to do everything else that needs to get done.  Some days are better then others

momtobeabc123
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Hello my name is Stephanie.

purplefireflies
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Hello there!

My name is Amber. I am 24 old single mother of two daughers, they are 3 1/2 & 2 1/2. I live in Sacramento, CA., work in nursing, and I like to spend my free time with family, friends, snowboarding, etc.

tjandaliciasmom
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:51 AM

hi there i am jamie a single mom of tj 17 and alicia 14  as you can see my name i am not very good at these kinda site but i am needing some advice and other moms to be there when i have a ? or concern its nice to know that there are other moms there have a wonderful day!!

tjandaliciasmom
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:53 AM

BUMP!

Eliz28
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Hi Everyone!

Am excited to have found this group :) My name is Eliza and am 28 yrs old. I work as an assistant administrator for the Sugar Industry Research & Developement Institute of Belize. Am hoping to further my studies but we'll see... I don't have any kids of my very own but my soon to be husband has a 7 yr old daughter for which I would be grateful and would welcome any advice I can get! Looking forward to make new friends!

anjones87
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Alicia and I'm 25 yrs old. I live in Hannibal, MO with my SO and my 8yr old son. 

merrlily
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:43 PM

hi to ladues my name is merrly, am 23 . I have a great family and I'm excited to be here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)