Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Replies (3421-3430):
kirsch92
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:11 PM
4 moms liked this

Hey there i am Jessica, i have gone through a horrible relationship but it gave me an amazing little boy that is now a year and three months old. I have a little ways to go before i am happy with howw my life is going but my son is my world and i am super happy about this site just for the chance to have advice from women going through the same challenges as me

kams.mom
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:02 AM
3 moms liked this

Hey everyone.  My name is Andrea.  I am 28 & from Illinois. I am glad I found cafemom.  New to this whole thing so bare with me :)

Kays_boys
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:11 AM
3 moms liked this

Hello.. i'm Kay.. my husband and I been together 6yrs and recently got married June 16th, 2012. We have 2 sons Cam 5yrs and Corey 3yrs and a stepdaughter(husbands daughter) Jakira 12yrs.  I am a stay at home mom.

koroleva219
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:12 AM
3 moms liked this

hi ladys i am Natalya, i am 32 years old with two boys, Landon 2 and Noah 4 years old. I am from Russia but now we in Houston Tx . This is my first time here. Married for 6 years. working part time as a fragrance freelancer and i am in school ( Criminal Justice )

mel-mel20
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:34 AM
3 moms liked this

ummmm about me? wellll im Melissa all my friends calls me Mel. i am 20 and a single mother to a 1month old baby boy named Avery. We live in the middle of nowhere of GA called Cumming. I am looking to become friends with other moms and hoping to also get advice from fellow mommys. ^_^ cant wait to talk to you all soon

Mommy0219
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:36 AM
3 moms liked this

Hello there im a single young mother of two beautiful and wonderful kids that i luv so much i am pretty much on my own i wanted to become part of a blogging place becuz i really dont have many people to talk to about my life and boy let me tell yu my life isnt the best i really look forward to listening to other mothers stories and to share mine and i just want to say thank yu for welcoming me to cafe mom :)

JillAnne82
by Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:43 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi my name is Jll. I have had a cafemom account for a few years but took a bit of a break( about a year)from it. Things in my life have been a little crazy and hectic and I just wanted to get back a place where I could communicate with other moms. My family is going through a huge life change due to the fact that my DH just got out of the USCG and we are all trying to adjust to a new civilian lifestyle. We have 2 children. Watt our son is almost 7 and Olivia our daughter is 3. On top of adjusting to the new lifestyle w had a hard time finding jobs(we both have jobs now but it took a while)and had to move in with my in laws. So as anyone could imagine I sometimes need to vent. Any words of encouragement and advice are greatly appreciated. Love to all.

VetMom12
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:21 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello. I am a mom in DE looking to connect with other moms via this group, I am an experienced mom but having other ideas and advice is always helpful.

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Welcome to the group! I am looking forward to hearing your advice. :)

Quoting VetMom12:

Hello. I am a mom in DE looking to connect with other moms via this group, I am an experienced mom but having other ideas and advice is always helpful.

babies46
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:56 AM
4 moms liked this

Hi, I am a new mom of twins born December 7th at 35 weeks..they were premies kind of a rough start both babies were in NICU one for 2 weeks and the other for 3, everyone is good now and at home.   Currently we are sleeping downstairs in my family room they are in in a pack and play together.    I wanted to make their transaction to our house as easy as possible,  I want to start to transition them upstairs and eventually into there own room where they  each have there own crib can anyone tell me at how many weeks I should start to ease them upstairs?  they are 5 weeks old right now, also how long do you let a newborn fuss to calm them self down?  my niece said her dr told her only 3 minutes when they are that little ??   I have alot of nieces and nephews and been around and taking care of babies for a long time its so different when they are your own : ) 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN