Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Replies (3421-3430):
Veora
by New Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:35 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello I am Brenda.  I have been married for a little over 2 years and have a BS9 and a SS13.  Cant wait to meet you all.

kirsch92
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:11 PM
4 moms liked this

Hey there i am Jessica, i have gone through a horrible relationship but it gave me an amazing little boy that is now a year and three months old. I have a little ways to go before i am happy with howw my life is going but my son is my world and i am super happy about this site just for the chance to have advice from women going through the same challenges as me

kams.mom
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:02 AM
3 moms liked this

Hey everyone.  My name is Andrea.  I am 28 & from Illinois. I am glad I found cafemom.  New to this whole thing so bare with me :)

Kays_boys
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:11 AM
3 moms liked this

Hello.. i'm Kay.. my husband and I been together 6yrs and recently got married June 16th, 2012. We have 2 sons Cam 5yrs and Corey 3yrs and a stepdaughter(husbands daughter) Jakira 12yrs.  I am a stay at home mom.

koroleva219
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:12 AM
3 moms liked this

hi ladys i am Natalya, i am 32 years old with two boys, Landon 2 and Noah 4 years old. I am from Russia but now we in Houston Tx . This is my first time here. Married for 6 years. working part time as a fragrance freelancer and i am in school ( Criminal Justice )

mel-mel20
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:34 AM
3 moms liked this

ummmm about me? wellll im Melissa all my friends calls me Mel. i am 20 and a single mother to a 1month old baby boy named Avery. We live in the middle of nowhere of GA called Cumming. I am looking to become friends with other moms and hoping to also get advice from fellow mommys. ^_^ cant wait to talk to you all soon

Mommy0219
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:36 AM
3 moms liked this

Hello there im a single young mother of two beautiful and wonderful kids that i luv so much i am pretty much on my own i wanted to become part of a blogging place becuz i really dont have many people to talk to about my life and boy let me tell yu my life isnt the best i really look forward to listening to other mothers stories and to share mine and i just want to say thank yu for welcoming me to cafe mom :)

JillAnne82
by Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:43 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi my name is Jll. I have had a cafemom account for a few years but took a bit of a break( about a year)from it. Things in my life have been a little crazy and hectic and I just wanted to get back a place where I could communicate with other moms. My family is going through a huge life change due to the fact that my DH just got out of the USCG and we are all trying to adjust to a new civilian lifestyle. We have 2 children. Watt our son is almost 7 and Olivia our daughter is 3. On top of adjusting to the new lifestyle w had a hard time finding jobs(we both have jobs now but it took a while)and had to move in with my in laws. So as anyone could imagine I sometimes need to vent. Any words of encouragement and advice are greatly appreciated. Love to all.

VetMom12
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:21 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello. I am a mom in DE looking to connect with other moms via this group, I am an experienced mom but having other ideas and advice is always helpful.

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Welcome to the group! I am looking forward to hearing your advice. :)

Quoting VetMom12:

Hello. I am a mom in DE looking to connect with other moms via this group, I am an experienced mom but having other ideas and advice is always helpful.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured