Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Replies (3441-3450):
crazedmommyof2
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 3:36 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi ladies! My name is Carol, 28, and I have two kids a lil girl Bailey 5 and a boy Jaxon 3. Im a stay at home mom and would love to get to know some new people. 

Midbrain
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 4:30 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello, I'm Mid.  I have a little 17 month old daughter who is the love of my life.  I'm starting a new me as a single mom and I'm super excited.  I need to get a new job, new apt....!!

lilmamma61
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:35 PM
2 moms liked this

My name is Sheila...Iam 50 and my oldest son moved back in my house because him and his girlfriend didnt work out, anyway to make a very long story short... his girlfriend had custody of 4 girls ages 6 mo to 9 years. Last friday she went to a drug detox and dfacs got involved due to the girls, Well my son has the 6 month old because shes his. So after all these years Iam baby sitting my granddaughter. Iam fine with it but she cries all the time. Its really hard shes constanly moving like she cant sit still. I dont remember having to go through this and Iam having a hard time. Can anyone give me some advise Iam going nuts

RiotPixie
by Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 5:42 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi. I'm Riot. Single mom of Aidan (6), Marti-Lynette (2 1/2) and Lynda (16 months). Live in Chicago.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
snazzylady1
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:25 PM
3 moms liked this

Hello Moms,

My name is Tonya Simmons.  I am a mother of a 3yr old daughter.  We live in Chicago, IL.  Currently, I am in the process of making my transition from a teacher of 16yrs to a home publisher.  I will be writing reviews on educational products for children.  It is a pleasure to meet all of you!   Looking forward to more chats!

Tonya Simmons

smartandsnazzykids.com

mom2the4best
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:42 AM
2 moms liked this

I NEED TO FIND A MECHANIC PLZ

I need some advice maybe not the kind your used too but I have a cheater husband and I am planning to get out but I have a car that needs a heater core replaced I wanted to get advice as where to find out if anyone knows someone who is reasonable as I have 4 kids and no real help. Im sorry if I posted in the wrong place its my very 1st post I welcome any help just tired of being emotionally tore down if anyone has someone that can help me I have a 97 grand prix gt Thank you so very much. 
Mrs Moore

blucandie
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:21 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello ladies! My name is Candice. I live in Memphis, TN & have an almost 3 year old daughter (love of my life). I am a SAHM at the moment & have been since my DD was born, but before that I worked in childcare & with other children in different capacities for over 10 years. I love sharing advice &/or my opinion with others bc I know how hard it can be.

blucandie
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:39 AM
1 mom liked this

@ Mom2the4best: Check out Repairpal.com . It is an app as well as a website. You can select your problem & location & it will tell you prices of places around you. There used to be another website specifically directed towards women, but I can't find it & I don't remember the exact name of it. Good Luck!

HappyFamily1234
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:49 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello! New to c.m. and really looking for some good groups for good conversation and advise (to give and get). We are a family of 4. We have two boys 7 and 3 yr. old with pdd.

AmyP11812
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello all!  My name is Amy.  I am 34 yo, SAHM to my sweet little man, Mason, who will be turning 1 yo on Friday!  I cannot believe how quickly time flies by.  I am married to my best friend and we live in Texas!  I am currently obsessed with Pioneer Woman!  I love all her recipies!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured