Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Replies (3451-3460):
Platinum_Mommy
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:15 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi there! My name is Angie! I'm a 30 year old mom of 3! My oldest is my son, Kaden, who is 9 years old. My middle is my daughter, Jadzia, who is 5 years old. My youngest is a daughter, Nahlia, who is 2. I work at JCP here in Abilene Tx on the support team. I basically do everything! Lol! I enjoy meeting new friends and the different groups on Cafemom! :) Hope to talk to some nice ladies here! :)

IsabelCucuc
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:59 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, My name is Isabel; I-m a new mom with a 4 months baby girl, Gabriela. I would like to get all the advices i can. Right now I'm visiting my mom with my baby and my husband is in NJ. I'm getting crazy with all the people telling me what to do and how to do things with my little one. I don´t wanna be rude but I would love to rise my baby the way i want. 

blancavazquez
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 5:08 PM
2 moms liked this

hi, my name is blanca, mother of two toddlers, we live in texas where is sunny one day and the next day is snowing haha that's true,  I would like some advice, my oldest toddler, michael, he's 2 almost 3 yrs old he has tantrums all the time, well lately, he throws himself on the ground, cries and kicks and hits whoever and whatever is on his way when he doesn't get what he wants, he only does it with me though, when dad is home or around he's like a perfect little boy, but when we are alone it's like the devil gets inside him when I say no to something he wants, I don't know what to do, time outs are not helping.

jojobean558
by New Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:21 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is jody. I am 43 years old with a 11 year old DD. I also have a full time job.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
molacio
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:31 PM
2 moms liked this

My name is Michelle. I live in Pembroke Pines, FL. I have a two-month old named Liam. I'm in a commited relationship with his father. I'd love to meet moms in my area for playdates and some girl time but if anyone ever wants to message me, feel free. (:

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Welcome to the group, Michelle! I hope you are able to make contacts in your area.

Quoting molacio:

My name is Michelle. I live in Pembroke Pines, FL. I have a two-month old named Liam. I'm in a commited relationship with his father. I'd love to meet moms in my area for playdates and some girl time but if anyone ever wants to message me, feel free. (:

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Hi, Jody! Welcome to the Advice group. Looking forward to seeing you around. :)

Quoting jojobean558:

Hi my name is jody. I am 43 years old with a 11 year old DD. I also have a full time job.

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Welcome to the group, Blanca!  If you post your question on the main part of the group you should get more answers. Click Advice for Moms at the top of the page, then click add new post.  Meanwhile, what worked for me was for me to ignore the behavior and only give attention for acceptable behavior.

Quoting blancavazquez:

hi, my name is blanca, mother of two toddlers, we live in texas where is sunny one day and the next day is snowing haha that's true,  I would like some advice, my oldest toddler, michael, he's 2 almost 3 yrs old he has tantrums all the time, well lately, he throws himself on the ground, cries and kicks and hits whoever and whatever is on his way when he doesn't get what he wants, he only does it with me though, when dad is home or around he's like a perfect little boy, but when we are alone it's like the devil gets inside him when I say no to something he wants, I don't know what to do, time outs are not helping.

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Hi, Isabel! Welcome! And congratulations on your baby. :)  When you are living with the grandma,  it is hard, but sometimes you have to smile and thank her for advice and then do what you feel is right. Anytime she makes a suggestion that you can follow, be sure to agree gratefully so that she knows you are paying attention and so that she feels important. She is no doubt remembering when you were a baby and wants to feel needed.  You may want to post your question on the main part of the group where it will get more attention. Click Advice for Moms and then click add new post.

Quoting IsabelCucuc:

Hi, My name is Isabel; I-m a new mom with a 4 months baby girl, Gabriela. I would like to get all the advices i can. Right now I'm visiting my mom with my baby and my husband is in NJ. I'm getting crazy with all the people telling me what to do and how to do things with my little one. I don´t wanna be rude but I would love to rise my baby the way i want. 

Bmat
by Barb on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, Angie! Welcome to the group!

Quoting Platinum_Mommy:

Hi there! My name is Angie! I'm a 30 year old mom of 3! My oldest is my son, Kaden, who is 9 years old. My middle is my daughter, Jadzia, who is 5 years old. My youngest is a daughter, Nahlia, who is 2. I work at JCP here in Abilene Tx on the support team. I basically do everything! Lol! I enjoy meeting new friends and the different groups on Cafemom! :) Hope to talk to some nice ladies here! :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)