Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Replies (61-70):
pinkbows88
by on Jun. 16, 2010 at 5:27 PM

hi, im new to this group. my name is bre and  im a SAHM of a 6month old girl.

emandnsmom
by on Jun. 16, 2010 at 11:22 PM

Hi, my name is Donna. I'm a 35 yr old sahm (currently). I am about to go back to school for training in Computer Information. I have 2 dd's, Emily 8, who will be 9 in October and Noelle, 5 who will be 6 in Dec. I live in south la. I have been married to my wonderful, albeit, spoiled husband Tony for the past 12 yrs. (13 in Dec.) and I'm just enjoying my girls, hubby and life! Nice to meet everyone!

vanessaali325
by on Jun. 17, 2010 at 3:41 AM

Hi everyone, I am Vanessa, my friends call me Sessa for short, I am a 29 year old single mom (Sh my son tells everyone I'm 17, lol)  with 2 kids. My son Chris is 8 and my daughter Angel is 3. I am loads of fun, very silly, smart, and I love photography.  Also if anyone has any questions or can use my help in any way feel free to ask, ttyl everyone!!!!

giving mom gift Sessa

truffles101
by on Jun. 17, 2010 at 5:54 AM

HELLO TO ALL THE MOMMIES! my name is ell, I have 2 kids a 10 year old girl and a 2 1/2 year old boy (yes i know what a gap huh!)  im from the bay area surrounded by tech companies. I work part time, loves to shop (bargain stuff) and im here to meet new mom get advice, give advice, learn new tricks and teach new tricks!

nice meeting you moms!

truffles101
by on Jun. 17, 2010 at 5:55 AM

BUMP!

proverbs31gal
by on Jun. 17, 2010 at 9:14 AM

Hey, I'm not a mom, but an aunt. I heard about this place and thought to come for help! My brother is a total and complete idiot. He is married to my sis-in-law, and has made 2 babies outside of this marrage. She is getting divorced, but now he is in jail for beating up the other girls hes been with. In the meantime, my parents don't want me to talk to my sis-in-law, but I have been because I care about her and my niece. She has every right to keep my bro away, but my parents act like shes evil! Help!!!!

Kaljan
by on Jun. 17, 2010 at 12:00 PM

Hi Moms!

I like to think we're coming to the end of our parenting days in the trenches as our youngest turns 18 next month.  But he & his 22 yr. old brother are still at home, so we have a few years left, I guess. 

I'll be checking back here for any opportunities to help where I can.

Best to all,

Kaljan

J.D.smommie651
by on Jun. 17, 2010 at 12:19 PM

Hi, I'm J.D.'s mom and my name is Jessica. And I know I have some Questions about a 2yr old I mean I never raised my 9 yr old so its hard for me to do this and I feel that I'm not getting any help other than them spoiling him so please any advice would be very helpful, this is my first boy that I'm watching grow.

J.D.smommie651
by on Jun. 17, 2010 at 2:29 PM

we rock

Luv2cookmom
by on Jun. 17, 2010 at 5:08 PM

Hi everyone!  I'm Lori, 31, and live in MA.  I have a 3 year old girl and a 1 month old boy.  I am still on maternity leave and will be starting work, from home (accounting/bookkeeping), in a couple of weeks.  Working from home is new to me, so I will be asking for a lot of advice from those of you who are pros at working from home with kids!  I'm a very friendly person and usually get along with everyone I meet.  I am always a happy person and try to be as positive as I can.  My husband is a nurse, we've been married for 5 1/2 years - he is the best! 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)