Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!!! I'm at my wits end....

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:02 PM
  • 9 Replies

I'm so frustrated with my daughters!  I can't get the oldest whos 6 to realize that it doesn't matter if shes mad or not, she isn't allowed to yell at me.  The middle one whos 3 has started telling me "I don't want to" anytime I tell her to do anything.  The youngest whos 2 purposefully and repeatedly does everything she's told not to do.  The two little ones decide to get up in the middle of the night without waking anyone up, and get into anything and everything, I have red stains on my nearly new beige carpet because of it(which btw does anyone know how I can get them out, I've tried all the cleaners).  AND I can't get a one of them to pick up after themselves.  I'm so tired of stepping on and over things everytime I walk in their room......HELP!!!

surrenderangry

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sstepph
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Not sure what i would do, Sorry :(

I'm dealing with terrible two's at the moment & am at my wits end, lol.

Have you tried baking soda on the stains?

canthaveboys1
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:05 PM

I could have written this post. You are not alone, and here is a bump!

Bonnie
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:06 PM

BUMP!

krissybear2003
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:09 PM

I have not tried baking soda, thanks for the idea...

seriously I'm near tears most days....I don't know what to do with them anymore...

creneep83
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:14 PM

have u tried white vinger  with warm water, spray that on and than take a rag and press on it do it over and over, that takes pretty much anything out! i've used it on an old stain that would not come out with a steam cleaner and it works!

Mrs.Loeffel
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:17 PM

i'm sorry mama:( i know u have to be stressed to the max!! I don't have any advice for you though...i have a 23 month old dd. She pitches fits sometimes but I just remember to stay calm during it and not yell back.

as for the carpet cleaning...have you tried Shout? You might have to get a steamer or something. Good luck!!

okhsmom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:21 PM

*giggle* These days will be ove in the blink of an eye and you'll wish your biggest worries were back talk and tiptoeing under the cover of night.  What is the red stain? 

krissybear2003
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:30 PM

its fruit punch crystal light

Tiger420
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:01 PM
My mom could probably written this post when I was 7 or 8. My dad used to have to stand in my doorway to make sure I cleaned my room while mom was in the next room cleaning up after my brothers. I say tell them that if they don't pick up their toys tell them that you are going to take them and then follow through. then if they talk back take away like 30 minutes of their tv time or whatever they like to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)