Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Were your kids attached to a special object?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:02 PM
  • 28 Replies

Did your kids have a special attachment to an item?  (Or do they currently have an attachment?) 

What is it?

Binky?
Sippy cup?
Stuffed animal?

Blanket?

Something else?

readingI have four kids.  I've been married 22 years. My favorite color is purple. I hate coffee. I read a lot. I love to go to movies alone. Hot weather makes me crabby. 

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bonnie
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:04 PM

With my oldest is was Duplos.

shoegirl01
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:13 PM

He is attached to his finger in his nose and I can't break the habit!

LMFAO!

ALSO

His binky and he still uses it at night. 

aquamarinemom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:16 PM

For a long time my son had a stuffed dinosaur he had to sleep with but now he doesn't need it. Sometimes he wants his stuffed mickey mouse or some other toy in the bed with him and other times he doesn't.

2callmemom09
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:06 PM
My 3 year old has been attached to his "blankie" since about 10 months old! Its a miami dolphins soft blanket! And to tell you the truth, I have no clue where we even got it! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gettin2serious
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Nope.  Only me.  We actually tried to get them to use a Nuk (binky, pacifier, whatever you call it) because my nephews did and I just assumed everyone did - but our kids didn't really like it!  LOL

SavannasMommy09
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:15 PM

My daughter loves her blankie bear daddy bought her  the day i went into labor at the hospital gift shop!

Audreysmommy123
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:19 PM

This was audrey's.. yes that stupid thing in her mouth.. yuck! lol

that thing that tj's underneath.. yes that would be his addiction.

karischub
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:23 PM

My dd has a blanket with a tag. She can't sleep without her "taggy".

Tiger420
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:20 PM
my oldest is attached to holding mommys hand when he goes to sleep because he was really sick for a few months and that's how I got him to sleep. He never got over it. My new baby...we will see!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
comptonkids
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:21 PM

yes...their pacifiers!

it took me till age 3 for my oldest to FINALLY be able to part with it...im giving my youngest another year and a half till the 'bup fairy' comes to take it away

my youngest also has a blankie that she carries all over the place, and a bear that she uses for a pillow(that is so disgusting cause all you can do is hand wash it..and i can NOT get the smell of sweat out of it)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)