Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what the heck help plz maybe TMI

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:14 PM
  • 5 Replies

i just got off my period sunday... ive been on nuvaring  for the past few months  so i know i didnt mess up my birth control...but  2 or so weeks ago my boobs started hurting  i just figured  it was cuz of my period.... well my period is gone  and my boobs are still hurting and the left one  way more then the other and i looked at it n mty nipple looked funny ..swollen i guess, and i squeezed at it  and liquid came out....  i have had an issue 6 months or so ago  with my nipples leaking fluid if sqeezed n the dr idnt know what it was  they did pregnancy tets,  checked for cancer,  did hormone tests... then it just went away  but there was no pian with that...this hurts BAD.  neone have this isse or have ne advice

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
myfoursonsks
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:17 PM

Just wacky hormones, it happens...especially when there is birth control involved.

Tiger420
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:21 PM
I'd say it's probably from your birth control.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LogansMommy0328
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:25 PM
I had a lot of problems with the nuva ring with breakthrought bleeding I've had my period 4 or 5 times in 2 1/2 months and I took my nuva ring out about that long ago I'm going to the dr tommarrow but it could be the nuva ring but I would personally go to the dr again or get a pregnancy test good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SmallFrey87
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:40 PM

I just got a BFP on my pregnancy test today. I was leaking breastmilk. It can happen when on BC because of the hormones(I don't do hormonal BC). Also a while back a doctor told me that caffeine can make your boobs super sore sometimes. You are probably just lactating a little, it's nothing bad.

25beengoodtome
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:42 PM

I had similar problems when I stopped Breast Feeding 

.  Squeezing any area that is sore  is not a good idea. Stop stimulating your nipple by squeezing. Limit caffeine, even tea, chocolate, and some soda pop has caffeine. Switch to water. 

~ Marie - ( 25's been good to me)! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)