Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone having a problem with pampers?? my daughter has a bad rash.

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:22 PM
  • 48 Replies

my daughter Had's a horrible rash with allot of small red bumps shes has had it for a week. i put desitin on it and balm ex i also let her air out for hours at a time. its to the point where i may need to take her to the doctor. it doesn't seem to bother her like other rashes though. i was just curious if it the diapers, because someone was telling me pampers is having a problem with chemical burn, not sure if that's true i never had a problem with pampers dry but im using pampers cruisers at the moment. any help moms?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
linzfig06
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:24 PM

On my news station they showed a story they some moms are in a law suit with pampers for giving there babies such bad rashes Search for it on myfoxutah.com

linzfig06
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:25 PM

http://www.fox13now.com/business/sns-ap-us-pampers-safety-investigation,0,7499253.story

There is the link

I stopped using them now

jennypinfargo
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:26 PM

The only diapers my kids could wear were target brand...wich also rocked because they were cheap and never leaked.

momto3girls0620
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:28 PM

my dd couldn't wear cruisers..the dry she had no problem with

3boyz1princess
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:29 PM

my 2 youngest kids had problems with the swaddlers because of the mesh lining they use...i always hated pampers I swore by HUGGIES..glad i dont do diapers anymore though

darkwhisper
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:32 PM

i haven't had any trouble with pampers in the past but Luvs, omgosh,  my youngest got so raw and so sore that he would actually bleed like he was stuck with stick pins. and it turned out he was allergic to them.  sometimes an allergy doesn't really bother them but at times it does.  the doctor actually gave him a presciption for nystatin to clear it up even after we switched to huggies. i hope it clears up and good luck

krystal602
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:11 PM

thank you so much ladies

2MonstersxMommy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:21 PM

I have used Pampers for years when my kids would get a rash, I'd splurge and buy them because they would instantly clear up--or if they had diahrrea I would ditch Luv's and do either regular pamper's or in serious cases, Cruisers. I bought a box because they were on sale one day and used them on a trip to the City and noticed the exact same thing!! Cruiser's and Pampers Dry broke BOTH of my kids out horribly the entire time they wore them!! I'll never go back:(

God Bless

NicMomof1boy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Pampers with drymax are causing the burns. Switch diapers immediately and you will see if that is the cause. I switched and the rash started to go away in a day.

julls04
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:25 PM

not only have there 'new design' giving kids chemical burns but they dont absorb as well either. i use huggies. they even have a cute denim diaper out right now for the summer. they have always worked for me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)