Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Tattoos for Moms/ tattoos to show love for your children (show pics)

Posted by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 9:28 PM
  • 43 Replies

Hello ladies!

I was wondering what kinds of tattoos you (if any) you all have for your children? Or what ideas you have for getting tattoos for your children?

I am considering getting one for my children, maybe a meaningful quote with their names beside it.

I am writing and article (I am a freelance writer) and would love to put someones picture in the article too if you would like, although I will not publish any without permission so please still send pictures anyway so I can get ideas for my own tattoo!

Thanks ladies, I look forward to hearing what you all have!!

by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KellyMac5407
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 9:30 PM

Pic is a little blurry... but it says my son's name Ayden James. Not really original. My daughter's name is Lily Marie and I will be getting her name in a banner over a lily flower on my right wrist.

AES514
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 9:32 PM
I'm going to get a heart in the color of his birthstone. Just something small. It will be my 6th and I like them being hidden.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Allynmj
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 9:33 PM
My mom has a big red rose n the each of the leaves r my name, my brother david n daniel. Its cool but she chickened out n didnt let them finish lol. Im gonna get my sons initials soon on my ankle
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyra618
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 9:34 PM

I don't have it yet.  But I am getting an autism puzzle piece with my son's name in it very soon.  Just not sure where I want it.  I want it someplace it's always visible.

samthecat001
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 9:34 PM

i dont have a pic on this computer but i have the kkids handprints on my lower leg/ankle

stevens_mom2008
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 9:37 PM

this one the outer initials are my 4 brothers and the middle one is my son

this one says my sons name and date of birth

piercedbeauty21
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 9:38 PM

I need to take a better pic, but it's a pregnant woman holding her belly with body forming the infinity sign to symbolize a mother's ever lasting love. I have the star because I feel that everybody should have their own star to count on, and I got the wings  (that need more work) to set myself free from my past. I plan on filling in the star with an enlarged picture of my daughter's thumb print. I chose her thumb because EVERYBODY has a different thumb print, and nobody will know what it is when they look at it, but I'll know what it is and it will always be something of hers that nobody can take away from me.

SmallFrey87
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 9:40 PM

i have a tramp stamp that has a knot design thing and a rose in the middle. On one side there is a tiger lily(my favorite flower). Over the top of the tattoo is my DD's b-day. When I have this kid there will be another lily added and the b-day. Later after we finish having all our kids I want to get sea turtles(in hawaii they mean family) around my ankle. There would be one for each family member and each would have initials on them.

Mom2AlinSkyler9
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 10:10 PM

BUMP!

Mama713
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 10:12 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN