Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

weird periods... tmi piog...

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:11 AM
  • 7 Replies

ok so my son is 4 months old and is completely breastfed (except for 1 week right when he was born due to antibiotics i was on) but since i got my period back (8 weeks PP) i have had 2 periods a month last month i had 3 and this month i just started my 2nd one.. is this ok? should i be worried? i need some help here. i am just about ready to cut outmy uterus myself!!!

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
momofboys21
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:13 AM

i would talk to your doctor

SassyPainter
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:25 AM

I think I had two periods once when my body was straightening itself out, but you should see your doctor or call a nurse help-line and see what they say.

onefootcutiepie
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:26 AM

Go to the doc.

youngmommy22289
by on Jun. 15, 2010 at 3:03 PM

i cant see my doc right now.. i currently dont have insurance so im kinda screwed in that aspect

My4Marvels
by on Jun. 15, 2010 at 3:05 PM

After i had my 3rd baby i was having 2 periods a month and they would last about 8 to 9 days each time. I was told that my uterus being tilted was the cause for mine and my bleeding was very heavy the whole time. After my 4th baby i got mirena put in and i still get the same amount of periods and length just not the same amount of bleeding.

To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.

*Co-Owner of THE FORT SMITH PINK LADIES Come join if you live around this area*

youngmommy22289
by on Jun. 15, 2010 at 3:07 PM

Quoting My4Marvels:

After i had my 3rd baby i was having 2 periods a month and they would last about 8 to 9 days each time. I was told that my uterus being tilted was the cause for mine and my bleeding was very heavy the whole time. After my 4th baby i got mirena put in and i still get the same amount of periods and length just not the same amount of bleeding.

my periods arent heavy at all i can wear light $ regular tampons the whole time

sher71
by on Jun. 15, 2010 at 3:07 PM

see if you have a free clinic where you live or go to your local health dept, they might be able to help, or if your on wic sometimes their good to talk to???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)