Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my heart is broken :(

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:58 AM
  • 7 Replies

so today was just a normal day. everything was fine...untill i got a call from my firend lauren. she just informed me our friend marie died :(. she had a stroke not that long ago and then had to have heart surgery. on wed they had moved her out of icu and she was doing better, but i guess she wasnt :( she had a baby girl who is just a lil older then one and she never got to say good bye. my heart is broken for her baby and her family. she was only 20 :(simple frown

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
darkwhisper
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:01 AM

I am so sorry for your loss, and for the baby and family.  my heart goes out to all of you. 

bpmharris
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:01 AM

Wow, she's so young, plus a little one... My heart goes out to her family as well as you.

theycallmemom4
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:08 AM

God bless you and your friends and her family. My best friend passed away in December from pnuemonia and no one knew she had it. If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you. God be with you all!

natalies_mama
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:10 AM

was the stroke from having the baby, do you know?  i am so sorry :(  

abstractmommy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:11 AM
Thats so sad :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Simply-blissful
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:13 AM

no she had the stroke recently and wen they did the mri is wen they realized she had a heart problem and needed the surgery :( she was in the hospital for like a month now and we thought she was ganna make it :( im still in shock

Quoting natalies_mama:

was the stroke from having the baby, do you know?  i am so sorry :(  

deliela
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:14 AM

Quoting darkwhisper:

I am so sorry for your loss, and for the baby and family.  my heart goes out to all of you. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)