Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Indigestion or stomach bug?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:06 AM
  • 3 Replies

Is it possible to tell the difference between indigestion or a stomach bug? My son started throwing up tonight after having lasagna and ice cream cake at my moms house. When we got home I gave him his usual cup of chocolate milk before bed and within 2 hours he started throwing up. The only thing he is complaining of is a "growly tummy". I'm praying it's not a bug. We had a really hard time a few months back with a terrible bug. I was just curious if you could tell the difference. Thanks ladies. BTW its 2 a.m. here in California and I am of course awake with my son. 

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
AES514
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:50 AM
I'd say stomach bug. Doesn't really sound like indigestion. Saltines and 7up day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:36 PM

It does sound like a bug, but sometimes, tomato products and dairy just don't sit well on a little tummy. How's he feeling now, though?

AMCMSM
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:38 PM

this or maybe a lactose overload........cheese, ice cream and milk. That is A LOT of dairy.

Quoting bamababe1975:

It does sound like a bug, but sometimes, tomato products and dairy just don't sit well on a little tummy. How's he feeling now, though?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)