Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UGH! lol

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:40 AM
  • 7 Replies

I cannot stand the way that blonde girl talks lol im not sure what it is but she sounds so ditzy!! anyone else agree? lol

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
BaileynMe
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:06 PM

Yeah, they made her sound like an idiot, lol. "we got this steam thing." What the heck? Because she can't remember the word "cleaner"? lol

Ljensen09
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 10:03 AM

haha exactly!

Quoting BaileynMe:

Yeah, they made her sound like an idiot, lol. "we got this steam thing." What the heck? Because she can't remember the word "cleaner"? lol

squidsmommy
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 10:05 AM

Wow, petty and too much time on your hands.

Ljensen09
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 10:07 AM

excuse me? too much time on my hands? So because i saw a stupid commercial on TV and stopped on the computer for a minute and posted on here cause i thought it was funny means i have too much time on my hands? no i wish i did. I have two kids and a house to take care of thank you very much.

Quoting squidsmommy:

Wow, petty and too much time on your hands.

canthaveboys1
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 10:28 AM
What did I miss?
Ljensen09
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 10:34 AM

Nothing lol i keep seeing this bissel commerical on tv and it always bugged me, that girl that sounds so ditzy lol so the first thing that came to mind was to post it on cafemom for  laugh and i guess PP says i have too much time on my hands

Quoting canthaveboys1:

What did I miss?

canthaveboys1
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Oh! Now Im with you. I havent seen the commercial yet. I would get annoyed as well. lol!

Quoting Ljensen09:

Nothing lol i keep seeing this bissel commerical on tv and it always bugged me, that girl that sounds so ditzy lol so the first thing that came to mind was to post it on cafemom for  laugh and i guess PP says i have too much time on my hands

Quoting canthaveboys1:

What did I miss?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)