Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh here we go with the questions...

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:32 PM
  • 15 Replies

I hate this stage of pregnancy. Why, you ask? Because I'm huge, whale-like, can't sleep, bloated, swollen, hot, and chaffed? Nope. Actually, that's not so bad. 

I hate it b/c now, people start asking questions that no pregnant woman wants to answer... "Are you ready to pop?", "I bet you're ready to have that baby out of you."...etc. NO I'm not ready to pop (I'm not even all that big, dude...), and NO I'm not ready to have this baby out of me (I mean, don't get me wrong, I want him here, but I'm enjoying my last couple of months of just having one child). 

Then the personal questions. 

"Are you breastfeeding?", "How are you going to do labor?", "How much do you weight?" UGH OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS? I think breastfeeding is between me and my baby... if I do it, obviously, you'll know, b/c I don't plan on HIDING it. Labor is MY BUSINESS. In fact, no one is invited, not even my own mother. It's going to be me and my husband, and that's ALL. No circus crew for security to throw out for being loud and obnoxious... they all live within 5 minutes of the hospital, they can wait until the baby and I are CLEAN to see us! And how much do I WEIGH????!!!! Idk, a fucking thousand pounds, what does it matter to you?

The belly rubs are starting too, but I'm really good at dodging those... In fact, the only one that's landed has been my SIL's, and she asked if she could touch it, LOL.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommawombat
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:05 PM

my favorites was the " do you need a bucket of water to thrown on you?" or "Do we need to get a crane to get you off the couch"

I actually hit people when they came near my stomach. yay they got pissed and I ask them if I could smack in the face. Same body same feelings. They left my bump along after that

BaileynMe
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:07 PM

HAha, I hated the belly rubs and would make it OBVIOUS that I didn't want it rubbed if someone I didn't care to be touched by tried to rub my belly. Ugh.

Bonnie
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:08 PM

The belly rubs drove me insane!

dosthepost
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:10 PM

The belly rubs ARE my least favorite, LOL. And when STRANGERS try to touch my belly, I get aggressive... I wouldn't just reach out and touch you, why the hell would you reach out and touch ME? B/c I'm pregnant? if anything that's more of a reason to keep your nasty germy hands to yourself. 

Tiger420
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:12 PM
LOL when I was at that point I let my DH and DS touch my stomach. My mom did sometimes but that's cuz she's a nurse and I was having issues toward the end. I guess people just assumes, albiet correctly, that I would break their fingers if they tried. :-D I'm a horrible pregnant person.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piwife
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:29 PM

when i was 7 mts with ds the kept asking me whenthe twins were coming,. bitch there was only one in there!! ugh

mommas3cubs
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:30 PM

Aww dos, I am sorry you are going through that.

Sooo...

You ready to pop yet??

Shellness
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:30 PM

People are just trying to be nice. They don't mean any harm.

Huntersmom209
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:37 PM

So . . how are you feeling?   

That was my LEAST favorite .. . seriously EVERYONE asks you!! its like I DUNNO, ready to pop!! hahaha  

Im sorry that does suck

dosthepost
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:51 PM

That might be the case most of the time... today, the people asking were just prying. I know one was trying to call me a fat ass without calling me one. Yeah, I know, they're not very nice people, LOL.

Quoting Shellness:

People are just trying to be nice. They don't mean any harm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)