Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex = Painful Contractions (PIOG)

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:41 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ill be 36 wks tomorrow, I haven't lost my mucus plug, and my Dr checked me on the 1st & said I haven't dilated or effaced at all.

I've gotten into a "constantly horny" phase. I guess you can call it a phase.. Anyway, the last two nights, after we have sex, I'll have PAINFUL contractions. I try drinking lots of water, laying on my left side, laying on my right side, hot baths, etc. Walking around only makes it more painful. I know what's causing it, so I know I can prevent it. What I'm wondering is if this means labor will follow soon! My first came two days before her due date, so I cant say I'd be terribly disappointed if my second comes a little early. I'm not wishing for her to come tooo early, just when I'm considered full term..

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MillieJ
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:53 PM

BUMP!

natalies_mama
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:55 PM

if you got any sperm inside you, then it's normal. 

jays4eternity
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:58 PM

Something i learned during second pregnancy is 36 weeks is full term =) Sperm makes you start to thin, etc. Not sure when your next appt is but you might want to  call your dr and let them know whats going on.

Tiger420
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:28 PM
With this last pregnancy I had pretty much no sex drive so when I felt up to it we did. Always afterwards toward the end of my pregnancy it always caused painful contractions. My son ended up being born the day before his due date. Call your doc and let them know what's going on. GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lb128f
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:39 PM

"What I'm wondering is if this means labor will follow soon!"

YES! :-) Good Luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)