Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have online jobs?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:57 PM
  • 11 Replies

If so, what do you do? And I'm not looking for one I'd have to pay for or a survey one that takes too long to get money. I just tried ChaCha and didn't get in. If you have gotten in ChaCha or tried, but failed, when can you try again?

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chell.chell
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:58 PM

I don't think you can try again on Cha Cha. I would try again anyways. Lol. 

:] I do ChaCha, not sure of others, join the work at home moms or something group. I did and it has a lot of information. i will post a link when I find it. 

chell.chell
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:00 PM

Oh I am a complete idiot it is "ligit online jobs and businesses"

Http://Cafemom.com/group/30431

Quoting chell.chell:

I don't think you can try again on Cha Cha. I would try again anyways. Lol. 

:] I do ChaCha, not sure of others, join the work at home moms or something group. I did and it has a lot of information. i will post a link when I find it. 

Crissy2424
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:01 PM

I really wish I could of landed in ChaCha....it looks fun.

MiLF_419
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:27 PM
What is chacha??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommawombat
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:59 AM

??

Quoting MiLF_419:

What is chacha??

RubysMommy
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 1:18 AM

Technically my job isn't really online I mean it is but it's through my company's server. I work for ExamOne which is a subsidiary of Quest Diagnostics and I get to work from home doing life insurance medical interviews over the phone. It's cool I had like 6 weeks of training on site and then was sent home with their smart computer system, all i needed was a landline and cable modem. The pay is good actually, I work 20 hours a week in 4 hour shifts and usually we are required to do more, but my schedule is 7pm-11pm mon-weds, off thursday, 5-9pm friday and 12-4pm saturday. Look into any local examOne near you, I'm not sure how many like this there are. I live in Kansas City, KS and the main office is in Missouri. 

AND DON'T EVER DO ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR FIRST, those are always not worth it.

Allynmj
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 5:55 AM
Thanks I always wondered if those online things r a scam!!
Crissy2424
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 7:50 AM

ChaCha is a question answer thing. People txt or call and real people like you and me do a quick search online to find the answer and send it right back to them. I failed both things for some reason and really wanted to do it. It basically pays $1 an hour, but at least it would of gave me something to do and some extra cash on the side. I have a job working weekends so I wanted to apply and get accepted to something online since I have a child. Any other ideas?

Crissy2424
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 8:51 AM

I don't want commission only jobs.

stressed1172
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 9:16 AM

If you need a job where you can stay at home with your daughter let me know. Just send an e-mail to marylord6148@yahoo.com and include your name and telephone number along with the best time to get ahold of you and I will be happy to have someone get back with you a.s.a.p. If you are interested please e-mail me.

Thanks,
Mary Lord

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)