Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My little man's first birthday!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:08 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hello ladies! I am just so happy I felt I needed to share my happiness. We just celebrated my son's first birthday yesterday (6/12) and he had an awesome bday! Besides his cake not being the same exact one that I ordered and what I had agreed on with the bakery it was wonderful.  We had his party at Noahs' Ark which is a free 'mini' zoo and children's orphanage. I have been so excited about his bday for the past month and it came out great, he had a blast!

My little guy sharing his smash cake with his daddy.

His bday cake...was suppose to be a different looking frog ( a better one) but they decided to change it without letting me know.

His favorite gift was the 4wheeler...he did not get off it until we left lol, that was the longest I ever seen him stay in one spot...ever.

Thank you for reading...sorry if I wasted your time, I am just soo happy and I love my son soo much, being a mommy is the best thing in the whole world!!

butterflyI am a 23 year old stay at home mom and wife, a full time student, and I love to cook! I believe breast is best for baby, I am a non-cosleeper, I believe in getting vaccinations (except the H1N1) and I love my family very much!

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Group Admin on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:54 PM

birthday sweetpeato him! :)

rosatr5
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 3:36 PM

BUMP!

Mommy2twoboyz22
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 3:38 PM

awww great! my lil man turned one on  the 7th

SweetMama823
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 4:20 PM

he's a cutie!! Happy 1st Birthday!

rosatr5
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 5:18 PM

Thank you ladies!!

StacyO722
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 5:21 PM

Happy Birthday to your little man! He looks so cute with all the icing on his face! And by the way, I think it's a cute frog :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)