Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fun things to do in Cincinnati? HELP.

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:36 AM
  • 4 Replies

My DH, my DD & I live in Louisville KY. We're taking a little 3 day vacacation somewhere close. We picked Cincinnati. So far, we're going to the Newport Aqarium on the first day we're down there, the 2nd day we're going to the Cincinnati Zoo. We're staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, they have a indoor pool we plan on using.

I was wondering what other things we could do down there. Fun places to go with a 2 year old. Also, any good resturaunts that you know of would be great. :) Im a little nervous about it might be too hot to go to the zoo, so i need a back up plan. && We will be down there on the 4th of July as well, so something for that would be good too.

THANKS LADIES.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MrsThompson1023
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:02 AM

BUMP!

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:29 AM

I went to Cincinatti travelers page.there is a great place called Coney Island its geared  for little kids.t's an amusement park with water park. Got great reviews from people that went.

check out Yahoo travel guide for ideas.

camy41075
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:45 PM

I am from Cincinnati area, places to go are kings island...great kids area we have a season pass and I also have a two year old as well as 8 and 5 yos. U can stay at the Wolf Lodge right next to Kings Island and do the park and water park (is kinda pricey but for a mini vaca is good we do it in the winter time). Coney Island is another good one and for the 4th I think they do a fireworks display on the river...they use to anyway.

Any other questions let me know

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)