Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lingerie party.... Help!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:33 AM
  • 6 Replies

My SIL is getting married and her lingerie party is coming up.. Here is the thing.... I have never been to one before! Is all you buy is lingerie!?!?!?!?!?!

Never underestimate Jesus, because He will just prove you wrong.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mommyslove0607
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:34 AM

buy "goodies" other than lingerie

BaileynMe
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Yep. I usually buy scandalous panties for my friends, like mesh see through ones or something like that. Nice sexy pajama sets (like teddies and undies that also come with a cover robe) are good too. If you're pretty close to her you can probably even get away with things like lube and body chocolate. 

I went to one where everyone bought the bride-to-be lingerie except for two girls who had gone in on a present together... they bought her footie pajamas, lol. They were pretty conservative and while they knew it was lingerie party, they just couldn't pass up the opportunity to give something that would give everyone a kick. We had the bride-to-be try everything on and model it too (as modestly as possible; no one wanted to see boobies or cooch, lol, so she'd wear the new panties or bras under anything very scandalous.) 

KaseyHickman
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:00 AM

There is so much stuff you can buy from a lingerie party! Toys, lingerie, ediable things, lotions, lubrications, games, body sprays, all kinds of stuff! Its like a walking sex store coming to your house! IT is so much fun!

AuntieV
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:03 AM

I went to one where everyone was asked to tuck  "a little something sexy for the groom" into the box also. There were lots of silk boxers and assorted condoms. My  favorite was a bolt of silky ribbon a pair of scissors (with rinestones) and a note for the groom to remember to "dress up for his bride".  

lundaylove
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:06 PM

mine we had a game that everyone bought some undies that match their own 9ersonality and then the bride to be had to guess who bought which ones. it was so much fun and a lot harder than i thought it would be. Other than that there were lots of toys, food, and lingerie.

mommawombat
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:11 PM

if you dont feel comfortable or clueless a gift card, For them to use together later on, when the new feeling of the other things wears off,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)