Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tip of the day

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:54 PM
  • 4 Replies

OK so there are WAY too many post that are just drama, or so negative. Lets do something happy. I always find great ideas to make mommy life easier. So lets share them and make all our lives easier.

#1. If you want to go to a park or playground and bring fast food (or packed food) for a picnic w/ younger kids. Eat yours on the way there. Ever notice how you get too busy helping kids that you only get 2 bites and they are done?? I did this last week and ate mine on the way to the creek. I was done, could focus on helping my 3 youngins and everyone was happy and fed (including me!).

Mommy to Corbin (7-epilepsy,autism, add) Kayla (5) Collin (9/09 bf only), Wife to Ben-OT, and I love teaching- M.Ed Early Childhood. Babywearing, homecooking, co-sleeping, SAHM.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Owl_Feather
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:00 PM

unless you are 100% sure there is a problem, don't feel rushed when it comes to milestones! Especially if you are a first timer I-need-guidebooks-kinda mom.

Tiger420
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:08 PM
Take everything one day at a time and don't sweat the small stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
theirmommy88
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:17 PM

This one helps me out ALL THE TIME! Whenever I'm feeling stressed or lonely I go and hug on my daughter for 10 minutes, or if she's napping I curl up on the floor by her bed. She's the only reason I don't need anti-depressants. 

wright1212
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:30 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)