Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if she calls me that one more time!!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:13 PM
  • 6 Replies

my 3yr old all day has been calling me GRANDMA!! ugh no one better be calling me grandma for atleast 30yrs im only freaking 21 i dont even wan to think about that.but she thinks its soo funny when ever she wants something she will be like grandma please or thank you grandma! me and her are going to fight! silly kid

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momofboys21
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:36 PM

that's funny, but i understand what you mean, she will stop eventually, my son used to call his dad by his first name just correct her and don't make it a big deal.

angeleyes0306
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:39 PM

lol i have that problem with my 3 year old, but only right after he's been around grandma. That and if he hears me say daddys name he'll repeat it. I hope it ends soon

Beautiful__mama
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:40 PM

ya my dd calls her dad by his first name..i think she is just so excited to go see her grandma tomorrow for 2 weeks we only see then maybe twice a yr

Quoting momofboys21:

that's funny, but i understand what you mean, she will stop eventually, my son used to call his dad by his first name just correct her and don't make it a big deal.

vegaschicknnc08
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:00 PM
My daughter use to call me by my first name and it made me so mad. Now that she is four and her brother is 6 months she calls me mommy. Which would be no big deal if she did not call her grandma mom and her great grandma grandma. I think she will confuse her brother. And she gets mad if my mom answers to mommy. She will say.. I didn't say you mom I said mommy. And we all live close to each other so I have to hear it all the time. My mom looks really young so most people think she is her daughter anyway. Maybe it shouldn't drive me crazy but it does
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Barb on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:02 PM

LOL! It sounds as though she is making a joke. :)

DLC152
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:03 PM

She sounds silly. Thats cute.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)