Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats your reason

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:42 PM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: posible reasons

Options:

give advice

get advice

vent

friendship

you like to debate

a little bit of everything

bored

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 27

View Results

for being on cafe mom? just wondering

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
momofboys21
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:03 PM

no comments?

Tiger420
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:08 PM
I can't vote but I say a little bit of everything. It's nice to have somewhere when you need advice or you need to vent and I enjoy being able to help other people that need it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jamie1972
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:10 PM

i said a lil bit of everthong. its great knowing that there are other moms out there that are going thru or u have gone thru same things as me. plus i have made some really good fro=iends thru here.

whistlemom3
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:13 PM

A little of everything.  It's nice to get GOOD advice and give advice.  Then topics we can all relate to and it's entertaining when you are bored.  Some of the moms say the funniest things to make my day. 

momofboys21
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:13 PM

agreed

Quoting Jamie1972:

i said a lil bit of everthong. its great knowing that there are other moms out there that are going thru or u have gone thru same things as me. plus i have made some really good fro=iends thru here.

momofboys21
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:14 PM

very true

Quoting whistlemom3:

A little of everything.  It's nice to get GOOD advice and give advice.  Then topics we can all relate to and it's entertaining when you are bored.  Some of the moms say the funniest things to make my day. 

BaileynMe
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:26 PM

A little bit of everything. I originally joined to get advice and as I've gotten more of a handle on being a mommy I've come to like sharing any helpful advice I have. I like a good debate if the parties don't get down to just a personal slam fest, I do need some sort of adult conversation and friendship, and it's nice to vent from time to time. Plus who doesn't have a few moments of boredom now and then? 

lawmom27
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:53 PM
I enjoy helping others when I can so this gives me the opportunity to do that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsmizcell
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:44 PM

I said a little bit of everything, but I think what I like the most is more than one opinion on the same topic. I hate it when you only have advice from one person on a very important question.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)