Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has Anyone Seen???

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:02 PM
  • 16 Replies

The movie GROWN UPS? My husband and I really want to see it, but it's kinda expensive to go to the movies...has anyone seen it? Is it worth the money for the movies or should we wait and see it on DVD? 

Thanks...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SkylursMomma
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:03 PM

I want to see it but we saw Letters To Juilet instead...that was a  GREAT movie!!!!!

Lbluv20
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:04 PM

Its very funny, I saw it last night, but it deffenitly does not need tobe seen on the big screen to be funny. You wont be missing much by waiting. ITs funny yes, but not the best movie ever or anything.

mommy053008
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:05 PM

Oh really? I wanna see that too! Hahaha Hubby doesn't so we wanted to go to see Grown Ups together kinda as a date night, but don't want to waste money if the movie is stupid you know? A dollar at redbox is only a dollar...but 8-9 bucks a piece to see a movie in theaters and it suck would be such a waste

mommy053008
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:06 PM

I heard it was juvenile lol, but my hubby likes that sorta thing haha

Quoting Lbluv20:

Its very funny, I saw it last night, but it deffenitly does not need tobe seen on the big screen to be funny. You wont be missing much by waiting. ITs funny yes, but not the best movie ever or anything.

lilblu399
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:12 PM
Even though I want to see it, we are gonna wait for DVD which now a days is like a month or two after it is shown at the movies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsmizcell
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:43 PM

hubby and i were thinking of doing date night for this movie too

mommy053008
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:52 AM
Hm I dunno my next door neighbor told me today it was hilarious! So maybe it is worth the money?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefono
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:32 AM

We have to many kids of different ages to go to the movies, someday we shall rise ...again,lol

mommy053008
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:50 PM

awe i have one DD and she's 2 so going isnt hard it's just figuring out whats gonna be worth the money

Quoting Stefono:

We have to many kids of different ages to go to the movies, someday we shall rise ...again,lol

Audreesmommy757
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:08 PM
Whatch it online...thats what we do when we cant afford to go
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)