Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What easy foods do you feed your little one?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:33 PM
  • 39 Replies

Hello I have a 6 year old and a 15 month old. I am getting bored with feeding my littlest one the same thing every other day. Do you all have any suggestions?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyOf2kids67
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:23 PM

what are u feeling him now?

RubysMommy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:27 PM
I'd like to know too. My daughter who is 3 1/2 only eats like mac n cheese and frozen kids meals. She won't eat anything else and forget about veggies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jill040810
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:28 PM

When my son was little he loved mac and cheese with tomato soup (which I put in his sippy cup). Any type of pasta was a favorite- spagetti, ravioli, butter on noodles.

Tiger420
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:36 PM
My DS loves chicken nuggets.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamalinzie
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:37 PM

Ground turkey hamburgers, cooked on the George Foreman grill.

Tuna fish sandwiches with provolone cheese, toasted in the oven

Chicken and white bean soup

Whole wheat blueberry pancakes

Homemade granola, vanilla yogurt, and coconut flakes.

Breakfast burrito; ww tortilla, scrambled eggs, cheese, tomato, gr pepper, sausage

mamalinzie
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:40 PM

I also do homemade chicken nuggets, which are quite easy.  Just dip them nuggets in ww flour with some spices like paprik, garlic, onion powder..  then cook them in a frying pan with some olive oil spray.

jessicaquinn
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:42 PM

spaghetti is great for my toddler- i make enough for left overs.  also homemade sausage wraps- get cressent rols and wrap around favorite sausage or weiner and bake. 

turtle68
by Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:47 PM

make some finger bread pizza...or cut the bread in little squares place in muffin tray and pour a small amount of omelete mix and bake.

angelmom224
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:51 PM

I feed the kids mac n cheese and will add tuna or hot dogs to it. Sometimes I will add mixed veggies with the tuna too. Also roman noodles. Chicken nuggets with tater tots. Grilled cheese sandwiches and you can add ham to it. But I only make these items mostly for lunch depending on the day. But when it comes to dinner I fix it and you eat or you eat breakfast tomorrow. I dont force them to eat but i dont fix special things either. But than again with 6 kids I dont have time to fix everyone something that they like.

rash232
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:54 PM
I make a lot of what was already posted. Plus I give my son watermelon, and I make the mac and cheese with grould beef. He loves it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)