• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really need some advice

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:53 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok a couple of months ago my hubby and I had some marital problems and we decided to try and work things out. Since then I have had a really hard time letting go of what happened and now it seems as if I am either overreacting or he isnt trying anymore. For example a couple of days ago my oldest son and I rode with him to go pick up a fridge and the people had a dog that they didnt want my son to be around. Which I had no problem with that. I sat in the truck with my son. Well after my hubby loaded up the fridge he still stayed in to bs while my son and I were in the truck the whole time. Now it's things like that and when he says he will be home at like 1 oclock and here it is 8 o clock at night and I have not even heard from him. Am I overreacting. What should I do? Thanks for any advice

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
awatson
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:04 PM

have you tried to talk to him about these things? cause most of the time men dont even realize they are doing this kind of stuff! more power to you for trying to work things out! but it has to be a 2 way street! you cant be the only trying to make things work!

BaileynMe
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:07 PM

Have you gone to counseling? Is he willing to consider that? 

It's definitely a 2 way street. If he isn't willing to work through the problems WITH you and talk to you about what HE has a problem with as well, it's going to be awfully hard to fix things. 

LancesMom
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:03 PM

It doesn't sound like he's willing to make any changes. Can you live with that?

neng999
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:15 PM

pray 1st and ask God's guidance...

Iluvmybabies644
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:25 PM

I have tried to explain myself to him but I have to admit sometimes it is in the heat of the moment and he just kinda pushes it on me. I havent asked him to do councelling but maybe I will. I might try to talk to him in a good calm mood maybe things will work. I do love him and we have  kids but idk

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)