Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help fast

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:29 PM
  • 12 Replies

My 4 yr old put icy hot cream on my 2 yr old face. It got in her eye. What can I do? Help please!

in loveamerican footballtoddler girlbaby girl

Jonathan & April       Timothy                  McKenzy               Bethany

     6-10-05              1-26-06                   2-6-08                   5-6-09

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsmizcell
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:32 PM

there is no advice on the bottle?

RubysMommy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:32 PM
I would try and look for a med site where u can talk to someone right away or maybe call the number on back of product. Definitely keep washing their eye out. Hope everything is ok
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soakley
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:32 PM
Reading the warnin label on the tube, call poison control and ask them.. But I would think rinse out with water and be prepared for all bashig that is comig your way.. Good luck mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soakley
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:33 PM
Geez.. Please excuse
my spelling mistakes lol. I'm on my phone :-/


Quoting soakley:

Reading the warnin label on the tube, call poison control and ask them.. But I would think rinse out with water and be prepared for all bashig that is comig your way.. Good luck mama

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:20 PM

Call Poison Control! 1-800-222-1222

okhsmom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:31 PM

call poison control, have your LO lie down, hold open the eye and flush with at least a gallon of clean water, preferably clean bottled water.

stressed1172
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:08 PM

flush the eyes with clean, cold water right away. This will purge out the icy hot and make sure from now on that you keep it up high out of your daughters reach.

gingerwife
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:09 PM

poison control.

joshuasmomma100
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:12 PM

 Yes, definitley read the label, call poison control, and keep flushing his/her eye out with cool to lukewarm water...it happens to the best of us hun! hope this helps!

beans13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:13 PM

Agreed - call poison control and prepare to be bashed because there are a lot of "super perfect" moms on here.

Hope your little one is ok.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)