Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any one here on CafeMom?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:01 PM
  • 23 Replies

Whenever your in a crowded place with a bunch of women and children, have you ever gotten the idea of OMG all these ladies could be the one's I talk to on here? OK so I went to the water park today and I think to every 20 women there, there might have been 1 man. So I wanted to so badly just go to the high point and shout "Anyone here on CafeMom?" Ever just wonder if you did that how many people would know what your talking about? I think I should have done it now LOL! 

pregnancy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heartsandskulls
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:03 PM

i would totally do that. at the mall there is always a bunch of women on playdates in the kiddy area, i always want to go ask them if they are on here.

JuneWestling
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:08 PM

I feel like a dork today, so I am so regretting that I didn't! The ones who don't care wouldn't say anything anyways and the ones who are all like ya I'm on there, I bet would have great play date fun with! 

Tiger420
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:12 PM
I'm so wondering that everytime I go to the store. I live in Garden City, Kansas. How bout you? I need friends with kids. My other friends can't really relate to me anymore. :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JuneWestling
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:15 PM

Oregon here. Even the Oregon groups on this site are boring and no one sets up play dates with ya. So I think shouting it at the high point of a play structure at the play ground would work best LOL!

:) 

magenl
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:16 PM
My sister was on here and I didn't even know it lol but yea sometimes I'm
Like....I bet she's from cafe mom
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommySteph06
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:19 PM

I always get the urge to ask.

But I haveb't done it...yet...

JuneWestling
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:19 PM

I never think about it unless I see a child with the mother. But I think it would be a great convo starter! ... walk up to a lady..."do you cafe mom it up?"

Brianav
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:21 PM
Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Allergic2Stupid
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:31 PM

No.  People in here scare me.  I would never leave my house if I thought any of the crackpots in here were nearby....

I actually found a friend of my sister's on here by accident when I first joined.  I recognized her kids!

JuneWestling
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:32 PM

We should make shirts and wear them

"I'm on cafe mom, wanna be friends?" 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)