Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jelly bean brand sling from target

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:23 PM
  • 10 Replies
So my SO bought my this sling from target specifically for our trip to mexico so i can feed her discretly. But maybe im putting it on wrong or something? Its not working out that way. Its good for carrying her up right tho. I read the directions. But she is squashed in it. Lol. I dont get it! Help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyof2grls06
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:33 PM

How old is your baby and how much does she weigh?

Brandi1219
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:35 PM
She is three months. And im not sure how much she weighs. At her two month well visit, she was 10lbs 12oz.

Quoting mommyof2grls06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2grls06
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:37 PM

I would look into a moby wrap or a ring sling. They are much easier to nurse in and both are adjustable. The moby is more comfortable for me since it supports my whole back instead of being on one shoulder, but a ring sling is good to nurse in.

Quoting Brandi1219:

She is three months. And im not sure how much she weighs. At her two month well visit, she was 10lbs 12oz.

Quoting mommyof2grls06:

A proud Christian, Republican, Breastfeeding, Attachment parenting, Natural, Drug free Childbirthing, Extended Rear Facing and Extended Harnessing, ANTI- CRY IT OUT, Anti-vax, mommy to my 3 beautiful girls and wife to my Marine!

It's a child not a choice.

Women should not feel guilty if they are UNABLE to breastfeed, but they should feel guilty if they are UNWILLING to do so, and they should be intellectually honest enough to know the difference.

Riahsmom1
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:38 PM
Bump, I can't get my dr sears sling to work either! It seems way too deep and his neck doesn't look right so I don't even use it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lind.shep
by Lindsey on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:42 PM
I actually made my own ring sling and I works great. Just google "no sew ring sling"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brandi1219
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:54 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brandi1219
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:18 AM
bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brandi1219
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:41 AM
come on moms. I need help with this thing. I dont wanna bring it back. I like it. I just need an easier way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluebunbun
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:44 AM

idk sorry but post this question in the breast feeding group

Quoting Brandi1219:

come on moms. I need help with this thing. I dont wanna bring it back. I like it. I just need an easier way.

lundaylove
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:18 PM

i have the jelly bean sling and i had no problem nursing in it. are you folding it according to the directions?? you can find those on their website if you didnt get them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)