Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dog carriers/slings

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:28 PM
  • 24 Replies

Anyone use a baby type sling but designed for dogs?  Does your dog fight it or try to get out?  I'm interested in finding one for my little poochie and wanted first hand feed back.  Thanks!

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UxorQuodMatris
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:30 PM

omg. lol

This is what I got froma Google search:

samthecat001
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:31 PM

i dont understand WHY someone would use that.

okhsmom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:32 PM

LOL~and OMG, if I could look like the third pic, I'd wear a dog on my ass everyday!  Thank you!  I like the first one. 

mommyof2grls06
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:32 PM

I have something like the second one, but it's for my baby. I didn't know you could get them for your dog. That is kind of neat.

Quoting UxorQuodMatris:

omg. lol

A proud Christian, Republican, Breastfeeding, Attachment parenting, Natural, Drug free Childbirthing, Extended Rear Facing and Extended Harnessing, ANTI- CRY IT OUT, Anti-vax, mommy to my 3 beautiful girls and wife to my Marine!

It's a child not a choice.

Women should not feel guilty if they are UNABLE to breastfeed, but they should feel guilty if they are UNWILLING to do so, and they should be intellectually honest enough to know the difference.

Brianav
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:33 PM
Lmao!! How cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
okhsmom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:34 PM

Quoting samthecat001:

i dont understand WHY someone would use that.

Well, not that I need to explain myself, but... I'm going to the mountains, hiking.  Last year we went and a guide we met along the way said given the dog's size, she needed hiking booties.  We got those, but she wouldn't walk in them.  We want to take the blessed little pooch with us again this year (to avoid being crated in a vet's office for a month) so a sling might be the answer for us.  Does this satisfy your need to understand?

UxorQuodMatris
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:34 PM

My dog would probably bite me if I put him in something like that.

okhsmom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:35 PM

I want to take my dog along on a month long vacation.  I can carry her or try something like this.

Quoting mommyof2grls06:

I have something like the second one, but it's for my baby. I didn't know you could get them for your dog. That is kind of neat.

Quoting UxorQuodMatris:

omg. lol

UxorQuodMatris

This one looks better:

okhsmom

Quoting UxorQuodMatris:

My dog would probably bite me if I put him in something like that.

I know, right?  She is a lap dog so she may go for this.  My bigger dog?  He wouldn't even dignify my attempt with this. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)