• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

texting

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:03 AM
  • 10 Replies
He's acting different tonight I don't know why though. This is what he sent me: Ha r u ok * Huh, am I ok? What brought that up. R u there. Yes. U don't sound like it
Why did you ask that? I'm ok for the most part
It was very quit
Just a lot on my mind, nothing to worry about, yeah everyones sleeping tvs off and I just have the radio on laying here, are you ok. So what is wrong. What is on your mind:). I can't help if I don't know. This keybrod sucks. I know I spelled it wrong. Just all kinds of things, I know your not having a good time , and not happy, wish you were, the situation were in, wish you were here, yeah it does , I didn't Even notice you spelled it wrong, idk what's wrong. Hello. I can not do these very.good. Do what very good. It is just.a little bit longer. Typ. I'll call tomorrow. Good night. Alright you have a good night. U to. Thanks for bearing with me there. I was fine until he asked me if I was ok and I broke down crying, hoping he didn't call bc I didn't want to answer crying. There's been so much going on and I miss him like crazy, I want to tell him how much I miss him and I want to tell him I love him but I don't know how to do it. I have so much that's going wrong and he's under so much there that I don't want to bother him with it but he's never asked that or said any of it before so idk what to do. I have no clue why I was crying, no clue why I'm writing this. It makes my day talking to him but it is also the worst bc I can't sleep afterwards. I don't know how to put in words how I'm feeling or what's wrong I really never had anyone to talk to or anyone ask if I was ok or if anythings wrong. I don't talk to anyone in my family, if I do its a hi, I got tired of trying and getting nothing in return. Thanks and sorry for the post
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2callmemom09
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:06 AM
Woah, slow down. I am lost!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaverickMama
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:09 AM
Is everything ok? I'm a good listener, if you would like a new friend you can add me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brianav
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:10 AM

Quoting 2callmemom09:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofboys21
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:10 AM

could give a little more info, want advice right?

kremmels
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:07 AM
e's acting different tonight I don't know why though. This is what he sent me: HIM:Ha r u ok * ME:Huh, am I ok? What brought that up. HIM:R u there. ME:Yes. HIM:U don't sound like it
ME:Why did you ask that? I'm ok for the most part
HIM:It was very quit
ME:Just a lot on my mind, nothing to worry about, yeah everyones sleeping tvs off and I just have the radio on laying here, are you ok. HIM:So what is wrong. What is on your mind:). I can't help if I don't know. This keybrod sucks. I know I spelled it wrong. ME:Just all kinds of things, I know your not having a good time , and not happy, wish you were, the situation were in, wish you were here, yeah it does , I didn't Even notice you spelled it wrong, idk what's wrong. HIM:Hello. I can not do these very.good. ME:Do what very good. HIM:It is just.a little bit longer. Typ. I'll call tomorrow. Good night. ME:Alright you have a good night. HIM:U to. Thanks for bearing with me there. I was fine until he asked me if I was ok and I broke down crying, hoping he didn't call bc I didn't want to answer crying. There's been so much going on and I miss him like crazy, I want to tell him how much I miss him and I want to tell him I love him but I don't know how to do it. I have so much that's going wrong and he's under so much there that I don't want to bother him with it but he's never asked that or said any of it before so idk what to do. I have no clue why I was crying, no clue why I'm writing this. It makes my day talking to him but it is also the worst bc I can't sleep afterwards. Thanks and sorry for the post
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofboys21
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:24 AM

is he in the military? You sound like you aren't ok, i think that since he knows you well he can sense it, calm down and keep yourself busy till he gets back, there are more than plenty of women going through the same thing you are, be honest with him let him know you miss him, then find the strength in yourself to cope, i am sure there are some military wife groups on here, you can talk with as a support group.

Quoting kremmels:

e's acting different tonight I don't know why though. This is what he sent me: HIM:Ha r u ok * ME:Huh, am I ok? What brought that up. HIM:R u there. ME:Yes. HIM:U don't sound like it
ME:Why did you ask that? I'm ok for the most part
HIM:It was very quit
ME:Just a lot on my mind, nothing to worry about, yeah everyones sleeping tvs off and I just have the radio on laying here, are you ok. HIM:So what is wrong. What is on your mind:). I can't help if I don't know. This keybrod sucks. I know I spelled it wrong. ME:Just all kinds of things, I know your not having a good time , and not happy, wish you were, the situation were in, wish you were here, yeah it does , I didn't Even notice you spelled it wrong, idk what's wrong. HIM:Hello. I can not do these very.good. ME:Do what very good. HIM:It is just.a little bit longer. Typ. I'll call tomorrow. Good night. ME:Alright you have a good night. HIM:U to. Thanks for bearing with me there. I was fine until he asked me if I was ok and I broke down crying, hoping he didn't call bc I didn't want to answer crying. There's been so much going on and I miss him like crazy, I want to tell him how much I miss him and I want to tell him I love him but I don't know how to do it. I have so much that's going wrong and he's under so much there that I don't want to bother him with it but he's never asked that or said any of it before so idk what to do. I have no clue why I was crying, no clue why I'm writing this. It makes my day talking to him but it is also the worst bc I can't sleep afterwards. Thanks and sorry for the post

meghan451
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:27 AM

Quoting 2callmemom09:

kremmels
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:51 AM
Yeah I'm not liking this mobile thing. No he's not in the military, just left to help out family, for a while
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofboys21
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:57 AM

get skype it's free, i use it all the time when i talk to my sister, set up an account online you will be able to see and talk to each other :)

Quoting kremmels:

Yeah I'm not liking this mobile thing. No he's not in the military, just left to help out family, for a while

kremmels
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:58 PM
We don't have a computer at the moment only our phones
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)