Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im about to cry!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:57 AM
  • 17 Replies

I just do not understand how my neighbors can be such assholes. All day its been nothing but bang bang bang bang. I am sick of hearing it and its driving me to the point that I can not sleep. Its 12 at night and I cant sleep because all I hear is banging. This after noon I was so exhausted and just wanted to rest and I couldnt because of them. Im so tired I just want some sleep. I even have ear plugs but the vibrations are so loud I can hear them through the ear plugs. Im 31 weeks pregnant and Im going insane.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:59 AM

Call the cops.. This late, it should be a violation of noise..

mommy2mason09
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:59 AM

are you in apartments or a place the you rent? if so, you can go and complain to the manager or person in charge about what is going on. explain yourself to them........

mommy2mason09
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:59 AM

yea i would also call the cops

BaileynMe
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:00 AM

(((hug)))

When I was pregnant, I didn't rest well at any point in my pregnancy. We lived in an apartment that had a poolside view, and it was a SPECTACULAR pool... spectacular enough that drunks for miles around would break in at all hours of the night to party and scream and yell. I was so tired, and so sick, i would pace the house at night and cry because all I wanted was sleep and these idiots kept me from it. 

It sounds like you live in an apartment too. Can you report them for noise disturbance or go talk to them? 

KaseyHickman
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:00 AM

I finally did and yet they are still doing it. I even broke my mop handle on the ceiling. simple frownI just dont know what to do anymore. This has been going on for months.

Quoting steffielou_who:

Call the cops.. This late, it should be a violation of noise..

KaseyHickman
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:04 AM

Oh Ive talked to the front desk several times called the cops several times and have spoken to them myself. It never stops. The noise isnt the only thing. She also sweeps her porch and all the shit off her porch flies on to mine and then right after she waters her plants which runs down onto my porch and makes a big mud puddle. She vacuums at 1030 or later at night and its just so annoying and Im at the end of everything. I want to move so bad but we have to wait.

Quoting mommy2mason09:

are you in apartments or a place the you rent? if so, you can go and complain to the manager or person in charge about what is going on. explain yourself to them........

KaseyHickman
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:05 AM

The last time I talked to the front desk they told me not to go up there and talk to them to call the security officer instead but I cant get him to call me back. Its a losing battle

Quoting BaileynMe:

(((hug)))

When I was pregnant, I didn't rest well at any point in my pregnancy. We lived in an apartment that had a poolside view, and it was a SPECTACULAR pool... spectacular enough that drunks for miles around would break in at all hours of the night to party and scream and yell. I was so tired, and so sick, i would pace the house at night and cry because all I wanted was sleep and these idiots kept me from it. 

It sounds like you live in an apartment too. Can you report them for noise disturbance or go talk to them? 

BaileynMe
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:09 AM

I'd be calling that officer over and over and over until he DID answer the phone, and if he still refused I'd be reporting him to the management office. 

Quoting KaseyHickman:

The last time I talked to the front desk they told me not to go up there and talk to them to call the security officer instead but I cant get him to call me back. Its a losing battle

Quoting BaileynMe:

(((hug)))

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

momofboys21
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:14 AM

do you know what they are doing?

2callmemom09
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:24 AM
Around my apartments when I complain and nothings done, or the management don't answer my calls, I call our maintenance 24 hour emergency pager. Hehe, they don't like it, but I don't like paying almost $800 a month rent for shit not to get done. The maintenance guys don't like being bothered so they take care of all my needs right away!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)